Male Christian, 33 Need AP

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by nonamespalace, Jul 14, 2018.

1. nonamespalace

nonamespalace Fapstronaut

Hey guys. Looking for another AP. I had an accountability partner that it seems didn't work out. Nothing bad... just fell out of contact so I need another one. Accountability seemed to be working for me so I gotta keep it up. I want to tackle this thing from a Biblical perspective so I would like to have another Christian AP.

I like to do video chats via Skype about once a week (we can do more if you need to). Not really looking for text based accountability at the moment. It doesn't seem to work for me because it is too easy and impersonal to just send a text that I messed up. There isn't much consequence for failure. It's much harder to look someone in the face and say that I relapsed. It seems to work because I have had two Skype APs over the years and I have yet to relapse as long as we have maintained consistent contact and we genuinely put in the work.

2. nonamespalace

nonamespalace Fapstronaut

By the way, I am in the US. Pacific Time Zone. It works best if you are on Pacific Time but I had an AP that was on central time and we made it work.

3. Theone5714

Theone5714 Fapstronaut

Hello I am an Orthodox Christian and I am interested in Skyping with you. I am sending you a private conversation

4. Dev47b

Dev47b Fapstronaut

Hello bro I am happy to help you on Skype. ImIin UK. I would value your support. We can work out a time. Thanks. pm me

5. Kal-El

Kal-El Fapstronaut

Hey dude, I'm also looking for an AP, so I'd be happy to walk with you, message me if you're interested

6. Dev47b

Dev47b Fapstronaut

Yes that would be great. Would you like to WhatsApp or Wicker or Skype?

7. Kal-El

Kal-El Fapstronaut

Hey bro, thanks! Whatsapp would be great, message me your number