1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

man has two natures: the lower, animal nature and the higher, divine nature

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by goodnice 2.0, Sep 4, 2022.

1. You must never forget that man has two natures: the lower, animal nature which I call the personality and the higher, divine nature called the individuality.

The disciple in an Initiatic school, who is aware of these two natures, will always be asking himself how he can best feed his own individuality and those of the people he loves. That is what true love is

People do not know this truth. They only work for their own personality and that of others; as personality has subterranean roots, it leads them down to the depths. It is so difficult to encourage people to change their point of view. They have their old habits and they keep reinforcing them; they always satisfy their personality and they give nothing to their poor, starving individuality. Unfortunately, personality which receives so much every day that it ought to be satiated, is never grateful. You want proof of this? Think of a woman who gives everything to the man she loves, everything, yet he forgets her and goes off with other women. Why? Because she only satisfied his sexual desires. She does nothing for the sublime in him, she does not give anything to his higher nature which would never forget the good that has been done to it and would be eternally grateful. The poor woman complains, ‘I gave him everything and now look how he has treated me!’ Yes indeed, because she only fed the nature which is never grateful.

Attached Files:

Master Builder and desmond318 like this.
  2. Haha!
    No mistake there: "man" has two natures.

"Woman" runs around, in a random fashion, doing what?

3. some gems that really spoke to me

Attached Files:

4. Attached Files:

5. goodnice 2.0 likes this.
  6. HassangLauser

HassangLauser New Fapstronaut

Thanks for the information !

goodnice 2.0 likes this.