1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Managing My Anger

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by a1c3.77z, Jun 3, 2017.

Do you get angry when playing sports?

1. Yes, all the time

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. Yes, occasionally

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Yes, but not often

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. No, I'm always collected during sports

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. a1c3.77z

a1c3.77z Fapstronaut

My Anger Issue:(

I don't know if any of you experience this but sometimes I feel really really angry. Maybe it's because I don't meditate regularly or some nights go to bed too late, but I find that I'm always easily angered and frustrated especially when playing sports.:emoji_hockey::emoji_tennis::emoji_badminton:
    When I make mistakes myself or in a team game the other team gets jammy and I feel their achievements aren't deserved, I tend to throw equipment or take it out verbally on my teammates or opposition

Overcoming the Rage:mad:

I understand that when I present this frustration it gives me a bad reputation and I am not being the best I can be.
    Can anyone here help me in the form of advice, tips, etc?
    What things do you do to stay calm during sports?
    Good websites direction if you have any.

I Free I likes this.
  2. vulture175

vulture175 Fapstronaut

I think everyone gets angry in sports especially teambased sports and especially you're too serious about winning.

Keep a record/journal of how and when you become angry, then next pause for seconds, the longer the better, then you'll figure out yourself.

-Aeden-, a1c3.77z and I Free I like this.
  3. I Free I

I Free I Guest

This happens to me too but not that often . I'm still learning & progressing from this, just like you my friend . Stay Positive .

a1c3.77z likes this.