1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Mandalorian Challenge 100 Days + [OPEN]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Wolfyoufeed, Dec 26, 2019.

So you want to be a Mandalorian?

1. “This is the Way”

147 vote(s)
    98.7%
  2. “Hell no, paint a target on my back?”

2 vote(s)
    1.3%
  1. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Day 8

You guys are doing great, keep it going

Freeman82 and Gonarth like this.
  2. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Day 9 *Head Nod*

Made sweet love to my wife about 2 days ago. I took my time and we both enjoyed the natural gift from God. I felt like I enjoyed it more than before.

Freeman82 and Gonarth like this.
  3. l'embellie

l'embellie Fapstronaut

Hey, let's do this. It is day 2 for me

4. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Welcome to the clan. In NoFap you’ll find it’s better to stack your days. What I mean is, even though your in day 3 personally... this challenge for you starts now. Everyone starts at day 0.

*hands blasted and vibroknife*

5. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Day 10 (23 personal)

This is the Way!

Reports men? We are here to help you through any difficulty’s or challenges.

Gonarth and Freeman82 like this.
  6. Checking in. Very important for me to keep checking in here. I get lots of inspiration from you guys

Wolfyoufeed and Gonarth like this.
  7. Day 6

It's now getting a little harder. The urges are unrelenting but I will have to contend with them.

Wolfyoufeed likes this.
  8. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Hey buddy, I saw your post in the other thread. Glad to hear your taking responsibility. Refocus your mind and tell yourself that this is actually getting easier.. it will soon. Fight for that! It’s awesome when it’s easier

Gonarth likes this.
  9. This is the way

Gonarth and Wolfyoufeed like this.
  10. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

... This is the way!

Gonarth likes this.
  11. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Haven’t heard from you in a while, how’s it going?

Gonarth likes this.
  12. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

It is the same for me. Knowing we have a support system and that there are others struggling along side you helps a lot, and with knowing your accountable to each other too.

This pic I attached has helped me too, I fill out a box each day, and since I’m doing hardmode, I put a slash across it to remind me that it’s special.

Attached Files:

Steve Kennedy and Gonarth like this.
  13. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

I went ahead and promoted you guys, I don’t know what time zone your on but this day is practically over for me.

Your both now Potentials who have shown spirit! In fact we all are now except for the other guys who haven’t checked in.

Your next assignment is to tell the group what drives you or inspires you to keep up this challenge.

Mine : I want to feel clean, and use my free-will wisely. To make my life giver proud and honor my family. Psalm 119:36,37

Attached Files:

Gonarth likes this.
  14. Thanks man! I needed that. I am more focused at least for today.

Wolfyoufeed likes this.
  15. Day 7

What drives me: I strive to get to a place of inner peace and contentment; to stop being at war with myself; to stop feeling that I am defective or inherently bad. From a place of inner peace and contentment, I can influence my outer world for the better and contribute positively to society. From a place of inner peace, I can learn to love myself and also love others and bring joy to their lives.

Freeman82 and Wolfyoufeed like this.
  16. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Day 12

It’s good to be alive!

Gonarth likes this.
  17. This is totally the way.

Gonarth and Wolfyoufeed like this.