1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Mandalorian Challenge 100 Days + [OPEN]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Wolfyoufeed, Dec 26, 2019.

So you want to be a Mandalorian?

1. “This is the Way”

147 vote(s)
    98.7%
  2. “Hell no, paint a target on my back?”

2 vote(s)
    1.3%
  1. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

*gives you Vibroknife and blaster*

See me on day 7

2. Warrior Moin

Warrior Moin Fapstronaut

How to be a part of it ? General

Wolfyoufeed likes this.
  3. Warrior Moin

Warrior Moin Fapstronaut

My 3rd day and 1st in this challenge

Gonarth likes this.
  4. hubbawulf1234

hubbawulf1234 Fapstronaut

Just checking in. Work has been crazy busy because of this virus panic going around. Day 29 of challenge, 39 overall. Holding firm in these trying times .

Steve Kennedy, Gonarth, Risho and 3 others like this.
  5. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

*hands you Vibroknife and Blaster*

Welcome to Clan Mando! We all begin on day 0. See me on day 7 and I’ll add you to the roster.

6. Anakin66

Anakin66 Fapstronaut

Canada

Wolfyoufeed and hollyman like this.
  7. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

Day 2

Gonarth likes this.
  8. Warrior Moin

Warrior Moin Fapstronaut

9. Pokeballhard

Pokeballhard Fapstronaut

10. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Welcome back home
    ———————————-

Day 97 happy to be alive

Gonarth likes this.
  11. Mescalito

Mescalito Fapstronaut

Day 60.

Diet is going really well, but I'm again on slippery terrain regarding PMO.
    It's like my brain is crying for some quick intense pleasure after it's third important source of said pleasure is gone - food.
    This tells me that the process of rebooting is far from over. I know the next week's are going to be really difficult, but my determination is as strong as ever.
    The vision of the best version of myself is so powerful and finally within my reach.
    There is no way I'm going to throw my progress away.

P.S.: I've seriously decided to get a Mandalorian tattoo after I've reached my goals ;)

12. Still Trying

Still Trying Fapstronaut

Day Zero

I let myself down. I feel like shit, but I still want to do this. Hopefully I can do better.

Gonarth likes this.
  13. hubbawulf1234

hubbawulf1234 Fapstronaut

Day 30 of challenge, day 40 overall. It's getting tough. I'm going to take a few days off from work because of the social distancing. That's good because I can't slip from home. I'll post in when I can. Carry on my brothers.

Anakin66, Wolfyoufeed and Gonarth like this.
  14. Day 7

More calm today after doing meditation and reading the bible.

Anakin66, hollyman and Wolfyoufeed like this.
  15. Anakin66

Anakin66 Fapstronaut

Day 9 check in. First day of spring!

Wolfyoufeed likes this.
  16. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Congrats on your armor upgrade! And well done prepping your mind for the battles ahead. I still have them from time to time, when I eat sugary foods or alcohol. It makes me hate the stuff because I don’t like the urges.

Stay strong Mando! This is the way!
    No hopefully... CAN. What you say gives a hint to how you feel. Retrain your brain.. tell yourself you will beat it, and visualize yourself winning the battle over the urges. See yourself avoiding the triggers and going past your last streak.

Well done Res, what’s the hardest day for you and how do you beat it, for those out there who are new to this?

The Bible reading helps me too, let either of us know if anyone would like some suggestions, we know the really good ones.

*fistbump...elbow bump??... Mandalorian fist to chest salute*
    hmm.. need to add a oxygen circulator to our armor upgrades to combat disease :)

Gonarth and Anakin66 like this.
  17. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

its getting dark in my country

its became the highest mortality for cov cases in south east Asia, our dollar exchange rate are almost same as the 1998 crisis, i dont know about how i do with ma job , some ppl on my office start not coming at work for some time without unknown reason...(probably the cov area quarantine)

im so afraid to go to the gym but in the opposite of that i afraid relapse because i m not escalate this fap energy to positive action

Wolfyoufeed likes this.
  18. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

I recommend reading the Proverbs in the Bible, there’s a free one on JW.org if you need it, and we translate into over 1000 languages.

The proverbs has a lot of wisdom and can bring peace of mind when you meditate on the things there.

There is also a awesome article about how the Bible foretold of this kind of “deadly plague” and what it means will soon happen. Its on the main page of JW.org.

The nice thing about Bible reading is it can bring you closer to our creator, give us peace of mind in difficult times, and can give you hope for a better future. I hope it helps fellow Mando!

Don’t give up, we are with you
    This is the way

Anakin66 likes this.
  19. Anakin66

Anakin66 Fapstronaut

Day 10 check in.

Wolfyoufeed likes this.
  20. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Your moving on up, you’ll be a foundling in a few more days

——————
    Day 99

Time now passes so quickly for me, and I don’t waste it like I did pre-NoFap. I wish I had really wanted to learn this type of self control and reliance on God when I was young. I would envy the younger people here learning it, except I know that every person learns differently and each of us has to decide when we REALLY have had enough. We have to want it so bad, more than we want to orgasm. We have to want to be free more than we want to give in. It’s our choice. No one is enslaving us.. we are doing it to ourself. Once we realize that and accept our responsibility.. then we can really begin working on our personality’s, thinking and begin to heal the damage we’ve done. Life is made of time..
    how much more of it will I waste?

None! I honestly rather sit alone with my thoughts, watch water flowing... take a nap, walk down the street.. watch bugs or animals live... those things are healthier then PMO. Those things are simple... but they don’t waste time.

Mescalito and Anakin66 like this.