1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Many doubts... I need advice

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by NightReaper775, Jul 17, 2018.

1. NightReaper775

NightReaper775 Fapstronaut

Hello, I don't really write here so much, but nowadays I'm doing better with women and I'm learning a lot about "seduction", which I still need to put into practice.

The point is: I know 3 girls who are attracted to me. I kind of went out with one today, not really. Just a lunch break after University. I find her funny and really nice, but there are some things I don't like about her also... We had the possibility of trying to make out after that, but I was tired from waking up early in the morning and not really into doing something more, so I said to her that I was heading home; to be fair, she was also tired and had to do other things... She's not half bad, she's lovely, funny, dances and studies the same career I do... (maybe I'm just trying to avoid being
    uncomfortable if things don't work out?) but still, something seems quite... lacking about her, she is not deep enough, she doesn't interest me so much.

Yes, I know I wasted an opportunity, but it gets more complicated than just not being in the mood and wanting to go home. I want to have a more intimate relationship, even just having sex, I do not want to have sex just for the sake of it, I want to feel a connection with the other person, not just lust. I think this is something that we should recover... This is not the only thing, she's broken up with a boyfriend of her months ago, but it was really bad I think. Cheating on his part and such left her heartbroken and so now she is looking for a new partner (potentially me). Just having sex and then going out with other girls would make her feel bad and I don't want that if I can avoid it or at least be more cautious. I'm not "redpilled", don't start with that BS.

I feel more attracted to another girl also, so my mind is filled with doubts. Yeah, seduction warriors of NoFap, I know I should have a mind of abundance and such. I already have one, I'm just saying how I feel. I feel like I would really want to spend more time knowing other girls but being careful when choosing, just that. I'm not here just for "the sexual thrills", I want a relationship, albeit just being one night stands, I want to feel more than lust, as I already said. I want to experience things and people before I can make a choice.

Greetings, hope you understood what I wanted to say.

2. Glex

Glex Fapstronaut

While I personally have not yet entered a full relationship, I'll try to help you through your problems with what I do know. I do have one big question for you really quick. You said that you feel more attracted to another girl. So why, if you were second guessing yourself before going on a date with the current girl didn't you try to go for the one you really have feelings for? From the way I'm reading this it seems like you are really just second guessing yourself. Don't just settle for someone else because it's easy. Sometimes the more difficult choice is also the better option. I personally, have taken the easy route so many times by avoiding relationships altogether and look where I am today. Totally unexperienced into adulthood trying to catch up. Every once in a while, we all need to take a few risks. I think that if you really feel something for another girl, why not at least give it a shot before trying to settle for the girl you were most recently on a date with.

I hope this helps even a little bit,
    Glex

3. blews

blews Fapstronaut

I think the biggest thing comes from giving a them a chance. Im in an amazing relationship with a girl i plan to spend the rest of my life with, but in the beginning I didnt really appreciate her. In the beginning of my relationship i was still thinking about another girl i had a thing with right before her, and it took a long time for me to really try to understand and get to know her. Now Im happier than ever.
    I think what i learned is that you really need to let yourself get to know someone, and when you really know somone you'll know immedietely. I think every one has a tendency to focus a lot on impressions early on in relationships and we shut people out really easily. Also think about all the things girls dont know about the real you. The same way you dont really know them, they probably dont really know you, and thats normal.
    My advice, scummy as it is, if you find a girl really attractive, maybe try to put a little extra effort to get to know them, give them the benefit of the doubt and try to have something real. Obviously not everyones a great person, but youll never know until you know. Might as well try to have not just a perfect intimate relationship with some girl, but have a perfect relationship with a babe.

Glex likes this.