Married 28 yo male

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by lootcraitsystem, Dec 17, 2017.

1. Hello everyone,

I’m just at the beginning of my journey to ending my addiction. I’m glad to have found this site and the subreddit. I’d love to get going with an accountability partner ASAP, as I expect that I’ll need that extra support.

I’m 28, married, and I have just become a father last month. I’ve been struggling with my addiction for a long time, and having this beautiful baby boy has motivated me more than ever to become a better man.

I’m hoping to find someone in my age range who is also married, but I’m open to whoever may be willing to support me.

Bananas and Arohamystic like this.
  2. r8js

r8js Fapstronaut

congratulation

welcome here.
    congratulation ur being very courageous. appreciate ur willigness against this bad habit.

Arohamystic likes this.
  3. Chudmeister

Chudmeister Fapstronaut

I'm 36 been here since August and I've made it 60 days, the journey is hard but you can beat it. It's messed up my marriage and the trust and all that is coming back and my life has gotten better since I've stopped

Arohamystic likes this.
  4. Bananas

Bananas Fapstronaut

Hope you are doing well mate! Might be a bit late, but can relate to your plight. Hit me up if you are keen by DM

5. I'm not married, but I'm on the age range.
    I've been MO free for almost 5 monts (140+ days) and P free for over 4 years. Send me a private message if you are interested.

6. I am divorced and i need to be honest my MOP was and is still a big problem in my life and sexual life too!