Married 32 year old, looking for someone who can communicate throughout the day

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by StraightEdge3616, May 30, 2019.

1. StraightEdge3616

StraightEdge3616 Fapstronaut

Married, 32 year old. Looking for someone in the USA who can communicate various times throughout the day hopefully via a secure messaging app called Wickr Me which is free. Been a member here for almost 3 years now. I also struggle with SSA, chat-rooms, etc.

Last edited: May 31, 2019
  2. StraightEdge3616

StraightEdge3616 Fapstronaut

3. I'm still willing to try man.

4. Lockitup

Lockitup Fapstronaut

Hey I’m new here but I’m 33 and married dealing with the same kind of issues it looks like. My main medication is chat rooms etc... I have been looking for a accountability partner awhile as well.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Same here @Lockitup and @StraightEdge3616.

Married, 31, and I can frequently communicate through out the day and most of the night. Struggling with SSA, chat rooms, phonesex, roleplaying, and jobud/gals meet ups.

Maybe we can start an accountability group

StraightEdge3616 likes this.
  6. Lockitup

Lockitup Fapstronaut

That’s actually a great idea. I believe there are power in numbers.

Deleted Account and need4realchg like this.
  7. I am open to that

8. theburrito

theburrito Fapstronaut

Seems like a good group of guys here. I’m 29, engaged and live in CA. If you decide to start an Accountability Group, I’d love to join. Just got Wickr Me and it does seem better than WhatsApp.

I’m available to chat throughout the day.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
  9. I'd be interested as well.

10. Single but mid 30s. I would certainly be up for something like this to keep myself and others accountable.

What about a group chat on WhatsApp or a similar app that only shows usernames instead of phone numbers? Any ideas?

Thanks.

11. Lockitup

Lockitup Fapstronaut

It looks like Wickr me would be a good one to use. Just started using it but it looks like the most secur. My screen name is lockitup85.

12. I'm exbator on Wickr

I'm gay though, 37 years old in a long term relationship. Accountability partners would be great help.

13. I’m on Wickr as well ShocktheSystem

14. ILXI is my screen name. Group chat?