1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Married but alone (gentle request)

Go to the Forum section.

1. mufasa91

mufasa91 Fapstronaut

What’s up gents , I just wanted to share something out of my chest, I’m trying to recover from PMO, it’s a journey not easy as I’m finding out personally and when ur married it gets tough because u suffer because u want to do it alone and she suffers because because u can’t do it to her, I always chose the easy way of doing it myself Coz it was easy and I was unfortunately programmed to follow that path as well.

I hope we all recover and achieve the potential we have because one thing PMO has taken from me is valuable time and now I got limited time to get everything right , my life , my wife , career.

Looking for a community man where we can share and help anonymously , would prefer instant communication due to instant urges so to speak , that lethargy and anxiety, u just don’t have the energy to fire up the laptop.

I think we should create a group some app or so where we can help each other anonymously with ground rules. I would choose WhatsApp or telegram.

what do u say ppl.

2. I would be glad to help and participate in something like this.