Married looking for an AP in the USA

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by StraightEdge3616, Jan 1, 2019.

1. StraightEdge3616

StraightEdge3616 Fapstronaut

31 years old here, looking for an AP only in the USA. Struggled with P, M, chatrooms, etc. I'm married but it's not a requirement for you to be. Really only looking for an AP that will be dedicated to daily check-in's or as often as possible. I've had too many AP's that disappeared on me or didn't check in often. I've been gone for this site for months and really need to beat this. Been a member here way too long since July 2016.

I've usually only communicated with AP's through the messaging system here but I might be open to other ideas.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
    jaclar2 and Basith like this.
  2. Hey, 33 also married. I may not be available to check in often but wanted to recommend something for you and any other married guys: keep a thankful journal for your spouse. Get a notebook, each day write down something from the previous day that you're thankful for about your spouse. Also tell her each day what you're thankful for (I forget that part). When the notebook is full give it to her as a present on a special day. It can also serve like a "remember when" for her. But most importantly, it keeps her at the forefront of your mind.

3. StraightEdge3616

@darknight good advice. Yeah really looking for someone who will be committed to checking in as often as possible. But thanks!

Basith likes this.
  4. you'll find that here! Feel free to message me and i'll respond when I can!

StraightEdge3616 likes this.
  5. StraightEdge3616

Lol wouldn't be so sure of that...in the past 2 years I haven't had much luck looking for an AP :D

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. CosmoRedshift

CosmoRedshift Fapstronaut

Hey StraightEdge -- I'm 31 and married, relatively new here. I haven't really considered doing the AP thing, but it would probably be a good idea. Shoot me a message we can chat. I know you can make it 30 days bro, after 2 years here, you're ready.

Basith and StraightEdge3616 like this.
  7. Did you go find some yet?

StraightEdge3616 likes this.
  8. StraightEdge3616

Nope not yet. But probably going to shoot a message at @CosmoRedshift and see if it works out. Just hard to find someone you are compatible with too ya know?

9. Ok. Be happy to help if you can I find someone.

10. StraightEdge3616

Sorry but I couldn't necessarily understand your English on this one?

11. I would be happy to be your AP.

12. StraightEdge3616

Oh ok gotcha, are you in the USA?

13. StraightEdge3616

Bump, still looking for a dependable AP. Thanks!

14. I am more than happy to be that for you. PM me

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2019
  15. Same here, I'm online often enough. Feel free to send updates through a direct message or we can form a group. I also noticed there's now a married group in the groups section.

Committed to One likes this.
  16. StraightEdge3616

Thanks but I think there is a little bit of a language barrier and looking for someone more on my streak path.

17. StraightEdge3616

18. 22caps

22caps Fapstronaut

Hey man. I'd be down if you haven't found an AP yet. 32 here, doing PM. Not married but in a relationship and motivated enough to make this my home page so I make sure to check in every day. LMK.