Masc Married Guy Lookin for Fellow High Drive APs #2

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by fellow, Jul 28, 2020.

1. fellow

fellow Fapstronaut

Good afternoon, fellas!

I'm a married professional dude with kids in my late 30s looking for other dudes so that we can serve as APs for each other. I've had some pretty good success here. In particular, I tend to try and work on developing long term friendships with the dudes I become APs with and not to just talk PMO but about other stuff too as it comes up.

Ideally, an AP would be able to connect daily (multiple times a day) through Signal, Whatsapp, or KIK and not hesitate to kind of get to the nitty gritty of our lives and struggles with PMO. I am not one of those dudes that will ghost you just because you messed up nor will I ever be judgmental about it. I like openness and honesty and will treat you with the same courtesy.

As far as other stuff I am fit, hit gym daily, and am working to get better at more trad hobbies like hunting/fishing, handyman projects and other stuff like that. That being said I read, like math, and politics/religion, too.

Your religious faith and sexual orientation do not matter to me. Just looking for fellow high drive guys to work with. I say "high drive" because I believe our sex drives can be successfully pointed toward positive pro-social things and work toward doing that.

Definitely a young dad here.

Bullseye2 likes this.
  2. I’d be interested in connecting. HMU

3. Bullseye2

Bullseye2 Fapstronaut

sounds good to me, too! A kik or whatsapp group would be great!