1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Mass murderer Richard Speck converted into a pseudo woman in prison.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Nick 1989, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Nick 1989

Nick 1989 Fapstronaut

This footage of Speck is from 1988 when he was 46 or 47. He died in 1991. Heart attack. What comes around goes around, Richard Speck killed and raped innocent girls. In the end he suffered the same fate. He hated "loose women" what did he do.He did he best to become one.He was a Redneck and probably didn't like black folk, but yet that's who was fucking him. But why would they want to turn Richard Speck into a woman? He was ugly. He converted into a pseudo woman. He was forced into this by the other prisoners and had to forfeit his manhood to survive. Do you think that when he was being filmed, he feigned enjoyment over his transgender, because if he knew that if he that did anything counter to this that inmate would have kicked his ass ? He had a male dominant personality, like those abusive men who beat their wives on the Maury Povich show!! He thought women were beneath him! At the age of around 26 Richard Speck already looked like an old man.I don't know who are more insane. Speck or the guys who actually manage to fuck him/it in the ass. Just proves men in prison will fuck ANYTHING. They just don't give a shit. He got used and abused like a cheap prostitute with no vaseline .. this wasn't his plan but it was that or an early pine box no way he was gonna survive in there after murdering all those women. The actual video shows him sucking that black man dick and was used 1996 to show the Illinois state legislature how bad their prisons were.

Speck was NOT gay! He HAD to give up his manhood to survive in prison. I don't think he was a real happy camper tho.that would be a miserable,miserable existence. Even if he really was gay, that would be miserable. His man told him to take off his pants and he did it, no questions ask.I wonder how many times a day that happened.He single handily ruined Statesville penitentiary with that video.They cracked down on the Prisoners so hard they couldn't piss without being watched. I think this is Specks worst nightmare come true. I just read the book about his crime and life and he prided himself as a tough guy, ladies man. Having to resort to this was probably his only way to survive in prison. Think about the guys that did this to him or what he did to survive around them. That is some sick shit. Maybe they're not as bad as him or didn't do what he did, but this is truly some of the worst of humanity. Humiliation is certainly one way to punish a person for her/his crimes. Especially Specks crimes.the man was punished beyond anyone's nightmares. Waking up everyday knowing that he would be doing sick disgusting things to men. But again, Certainly Deserving! Fuck him, he had 0 remorse for slaughtering innocent girls with their whole lives ahead of them. On June 28, 1971, the U.S. Supreme Court(citing their June 3, 1968 decision in Witherspoon v. Illinois) upheld Speck's conviction but reversed his death sentence, because more than 250 potential jurors were unconstitutionally excluded from his jury because of their conscientious or religious beliefs against capital punishment.[5][54] The case was remanded back to the Illinois Supreme Court for re-sentencing.

Should have got the death penalty. I think Speck had always considered himself a manly man, although of course, he was just the opposite. But in the end, for 25 years, he was owned by other men. But he deserved that fate. For brutally raping, torturing and killing 8 women for no reason. He himself took hormones to look like a woman. He is looking for the black man's approval and his body language says he doesn't even like him.... even a little tiny bit. And when he was snorting the coke, it looks as if he was getting a little tiny bit of it, as if he was scared to get more, you can see when he tried to taste some with his finger, the guy took it from him and he kissed his legs like, 'thanks for not slapping me". Or maybe he did, or he was begging for it, cause he was wipping his eyes....

2. EthanW.

EthanW. Fapstronaut

Well, if anyone's struggling with PMO, they could definitely read this to cure that desire. Lol.

But what to say about Richard Speck... I read about him a long time ago. I think his childhood helped to develop the antisocial, psychopathic mentality that drove his degenerate lifestyle later on. His abusive stepfather would have been terrible. He was bullied in school as well, no? Very unfortunate for a young boy.

There's no defense for his actions, though. I mean, he even raped an elderly woman and stole her babysitting money. Unforgivable. I think a death sentence would have been appropriate.

But, you shouldn't let his life inform your assumptions about whole groups of people, because I saw that you wrote:

Why do you presume southern people are naturally racist? Hollywood is not an appropriate model by which to judge real world populations.

Richard Speck was Richard Speck -- no one else.

3. Nick 1989

Nick 1989 Fapstronaut

this Speck guy was a complete low life, systematically tortured, raped, and murdered eight student nurses from South Chicago Community Hospital on the night of July 13 into the early morning hours of July 14, 1966. He physically paid for it.
    Speck had to change his body and be utterly degraded every day with a pimp just to not get beaten by General pop daily. He got turned the fuck out by prison gangs haha. He may say he enjoys it but i highly doubt that. Just saying that to make.his pathetic life in there a little easier. If i was family of the victim id find some solace in seeing that he got turned into a prison whore and raped over and over by a gang of gangster disciples guys haha.

Gotham Outlaw likes this.
  4. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

Real karma sh*t here. This guys is enjoying being someone b*tch.

Gotham Outlaw and Nick 1989 like this.