Massage parlor

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Hardmode-Monk, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Hardmode-Monk

Hardmode-Monk Fapstronaut

I went to a massage parlor. This was a regular place that I used to go to. It's one of those happy ending places. I went there for a happy ending. The lady didn't give me one and she was flirting. So I began flirting back and touching. The thing is that I don't know if I went too far. It's been 10 weeks on hardmode and maybe I was being too aggressive. I then felt awkard and apologized that made me feel worse. I feel like I did something wrong but at the same time I might be making a big deal. Anyway I just wrote this to say how I felt.

2. If she wanted you to stop, it would have been easier for her to fap you right off. A couple of times, I've ended up playing with their nipples, but that has only been with the shier ones. The lively ones take charge of the situation before you get a chance. As I see it, permission is given through body language whether it is at a massage parlor or on a date. Is she pulling you in or pushing you away? If you stop thinking and go with the flow, everything works better.