1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

MASTERS OF SEMEN RETENTION - How do you keep your semen in during hot weather in WESTERN COUNTRIES?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by auzzy_mikey, Jul 31, 2019.

1. auzzy_mikey

auzzy_mikey Fapstronaut

Hey guys,

in Australia, summer is approaching in a few months and that is when the weather turns HOT and all the GIRLS wear seductive, short skirts and see-thru clothing. How do Semen retention MASTERS keep your semen and focus only on the journey of 100% celibacy during tough times? ANy tips?

DesertExplorer likes this.
  2. AwarenessGame

AwarenessGame Fapstronaut

this is the time to make cold shower your best friend, it subconsciously condition your to mind to stay calm in hot and chaotic situation. this is helping me alot at the moment

3. DesertExplorer

DesertExplorer Fapstronaut

Amazing timing! I was thinking about this (how it is a great challenge) half an hour ago when I was on the bus.

I live in Greece and summer has come very early. Girls started dressing like this 3 months ago. And I admit it's one of the reasons I relapsed after such a long streak.

I am not a semen retention master, but what I have done is a) either looking at them and trying to do some kind of meditation (like trying to control my instinctive emotions that arise during the moment and not let any internal monologue starting to play making things worse) or b) not looking at them at all.

B has been harder in my experience. But it may be better because there is a lot of suffering otherwise. Looking at them and trying to control all of this after 2 to 3 weeks of nofap is very hard.

4. I avoid places where I could see a lot of pretty women. I avoid looking at people directly, especially women. I only look at them from the corner of my eye and when my brain registers something pretty, it usually takes a fraction of a second, then I immediately look in another direction or on the floor. It's radical but it works.

DesertExplorer and Captain! like this.
  5. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

This is one technique. Always crush the fantasization for about 0.01 seconds when its about to enter by altering ur thoughts, or chanting scriptures of your religion, or saying nofap quotes. Do everything what it takes to not fall to the temptation demon.

6. auzzy_mikey

auzzy_mikey Fapstronaut

Thank you for the advice. I have a shower at work and will have cold showers to change the sexual arousal mood.

7. auzzy_mikey

auzzy_mikey Fapstronaut

I think best is to keep staring down and not look anyone in public. In the Bible, it says the eye is the light of the body. I justify myself that if I don't want to get married, have a girlfriend or ever get aroused then what's the point. Best is if I just stare down and not look anywhere.

Also, to avoid public I always drive to work and use my car. It provides me so much peace and calmness I can't tell you.

8. auzzy_mikey

auzzy_mikey Fapstronaut

This is exactly what I'm training my mind to do. Just look at the floor always and never stare at anyone.

9. auzzy_mikey

auzzy_mikey Fapstronaut

I like it, I love it what you said. Best is change the pattern of thoughts and just be in control. This time I will never fall to temptation.

10. Boanerges777

Boanerges777 Fapstronaut

I live in Australia. Here’s the truth. If you really want to do it as bad as you won’t to breath and would prefer to die than PMO than you will. If you say you CAN your right and if you say you CANT your right. Avoid triggering areas. One thing I always do is say to myself “are these girls wife material dressing like whores? They aren’t even worth my semen I would never give it to them “ because when you abstain you realise how precious it is, it is your life force and that which makes you an alpha! Have those mind sets and it won’t bother you. I mean you shouldn’t even be fantasying and looking at them anyway. If your not going to look them in the eyes you shouldn’t even look at them at all. If you relapse because of some beta crap like that then it’s because you wanted to in that moment and don’t blame them blame yourself.

SaveTheSeedofLife likes this.
  11. Boanerges777

Boanerges777 Fapstronaut

The moment you stop worrying about girls and worry about yourself they will come to you. Don’t suppress your sexuality God gave you those desires for a purpose but instead let them flow and embrace them but don’t act upon it. The more the think about it the more you give it power DO NOT feed the beast with lust, sexual thoughts and your attention in general.

Jerry770601 likes this.
  12. Wank Warrior

Wank Warrior Fapstronaut

You need to recirculate that energy through your body into other forms. You can not suppress this energy it needs to be redirected. Exercise, meditation, reflection, learning, creativity, love. These are all healthy expressions of this energy if it can be transmitted to a higher purpose.

13. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

- Grab a mirror and de-identify from the body, if you give up the body identification the sex idea loosens
    - Follow a strict vegan diet
    - Pray with obsession God to eradicate the lust from your being
    - Don't be afraid of girls, fears cause the opposite

14. SaveTheSeedofLife

SaveTheSeedofLife Fapstronaut

You are going to look either way, just get into the habit of looking in quick seconds, appreciate it and keep on moving. Its all in your head, how you think and your perception. Keep in mind your semen has value so you don't want to waste it in a wank cause of some visual scene. As semen retainer, the mindset is that Semen is way to precious to be wasted, you have to value it and understand how much effort your body does to make it and the power that your seed has to create another life. You might have an increase of wet dreams though as your libido increases with no release. Do some exercises and hobbies to redirect the sexual energy and sexual thoughts to keep your mind at bay. Its not easy but it can be done. Once you notice that semen is part of you and not just any other body fluid that can be excreted you will gain power to retain it in you and ejaculate it onto or into the person you feel that deserves your precious seed. I think most of us fail a lot because we do not value how precious our semen is. Some of us tend to view semen as pee and gross, yeah some guys find their own semen gross, but you have to see it beyond that and in another light. But like other members here say, the more you stress about it the more power you give it and you will relapse. Give your brain the chance to rewire it takes time.

15. big_boi

big_boi Fapstronaut

All those advises are bullshit. Just grab em titties and ass in the street. Pure enjoyment, and of you on nofap - girls would really love that.

16. can you help me?