1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Masturbation followed by a sex

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by MrHq, Mar 22, 2018.

Tags:
  1. MrHq

MrHq Fapstronaut

Ive been dating a girl for 3 4 months. I started noFap this year on 1st january and since then I did not masturbate, had a couple of wet dreams though but kept calm and did not masturbate.
    On the 10th of march, My gf, who lives in another town for some work, came back and we slept together, I told her about my NoFap and she supported and appreciated me but that night we got too excited and had sex. I personally do not count sex as relapse but the next morning we got intimate and she gave me a handjob, I couldnt stop her Idk why, maybe because of the chaser effect or something. Im confused if it meant I masturbated or not because I could've stopprd her!
    However ive reset my counter after 78 days of amazing run! But im still not clear about this!

2. MetaGame

MetaGame Fapstronaut

LOL in neither case is there an issue unless you have a specific goal / reboot problem.

I think you are just doing normal mode instead of hard mode. Which means u are doing no PM rather than no PMO. So you can do things with ur gf just becareful of the chaser effect and when she isnt around cuz u might feel like thinking of her or emptying the barrels ...

Also if u cant stop her thats rape xD so better some responsibility either way in the future lol or word it better. Although like I said it doesnt matter cuz nofap isnt anti sex.

U can remove without 'Orgasm' from ur counter tho if u feel bad.

3. MrHq

MrHq Fapstronaut

4. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

I think this is totally fine so long as it’s in conformance with your own goals. The idea is to not use your own hand not hers. The only thing I would add is that if you can’t O from intercourse be wary of becoming overly reliant on her hand. For men that have DE often a partner using their hand is a great first step. But in the case of my ex he could never move from hand to sex and so he was basically using me to MO and there was zero intimacy.