1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

masturbation to avoid sexuality/dysphoria

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by seasonsoutoftime, Nov 8, 2019.

1. seasonsoutoftime

seasonsoutoftime New Fapstronaut

Hi, I'm 22 y/o biological male. I've never been comfortable as man but am not on hormones or anything. Always hated sex since i hit puberty. I hate having erections and HATE thinking about sex. For years every time i'd get a physical reaction I would go masturbate to get rid of it. The only reason I masturbate is it tends to relieve sexual urges and I dont think about sex for at least a day. It is a nusance to me. But now the urges happen much more frequently due to how much i masturbate. I get this weird tingling in my fernulum that wont stop til i masturbate. It can last for months. I want to stop so bad but the tingling and sexual thoughts bring me great discomfort. Thoughts?

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Hey, this makes a lot of sense to me.

I'm actually sort of having the opposite problem myself being biologically female but after starting HRT feeling the need to masturbate constantly. I do not want to encourage you to do anything but something to think about is that if you did feel like you may want to medically transition eventually (after extensive counseling), perhaps that would help. I know a lot of transfeminine people tend to lose their sex drive when starting hormones. Alternatively, I know that my dysphoria contributed to pretty severe depressive episodes... I don't know if anything like that applies to you but if so maybe consider getting on anti-depressants? Often that has the same effect. If you're not interested in either of these things that's completely valid, they were just the first thing that came to mind for me when I read your post. Good luck on your journey, pal.