1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

maybe there is a thing called curse

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by tilemachos, Oct 10, 2019.

1. tilemachos

tilemachos Fapstronaut

hi, to all. Iwish i was at a better mental state , but unfortunately i'm not. I am 38 years old , yet i am the unlucky one that looks like i am in my early 20ies. And i say this because women , in general prefer the looks of a strong , offcourse tall man . i'm simply not one of them. As i was growing up i kept heasring comfort words like '' don't worry man'', when you'r older this will centainly become your advantage. Well they were wrong. I still keep hearing the same comfort words as if i was 15,18,25 ,30 years old. And things haven't changed. As by general consensus , by women co-workers, i'm consedered rather good looking. I keep hearing complements by other women that i have what some people say ''the whole package''. Yet no woman is interested , to get to know me and go on a date with me. There's always a rejection without a second thought or voice statter. women don't want even to know me before they reject me. And here i am , 38 and alone.
    I had 2 or 3 chances but they all turned out to be rather on the friendship side of things, because they like me as a person, not romanticly. A woman just recently called me out of the blue, and asked me out, only to tell me that she terminated things with her last boyfriend, that she was available, naturally i grew hopes that she might thought of me as a mate, but as it turned out , she only wanted company on a friendly level.
    And i didn't have interactions with that woman before. She called me, one that she didn't know anything about, on a friendly level. I saw recently that a man died alone 4 years ago, in germany and found today his skeleton onto his bed. Noone looked for him. Iam starting so feel terrified , that my fate may be just be like that.
    idon't know what to do. Iam a polite person, never wanted to harm anyone physically and emotionally, i have a job that thank god can support me and more, my own house, car and yet i have to suffer through this every day. I know that women in my country are not consedered nice, or for they down to earth personalities, but frankly ...this is just torture. Thanks for reading this. I just wanted to get this out of my chest.

2. tilemachos

tilemachos Fapstronaut

hello again. Talking to women has never been a problem for me, it's that for some reason , i feel they find me obnoxious. I'm extrovert, polite, smily, but none seems interested. I can jump start a conversation easily , if i find a common ground, just the other day, i went to the video store, there was a girl and i started a conversation about movies, we ended up laughing our a...es off. but when i returned the movie the next day, she was extremely cold and pretended she didn't know me. Just a little example.

Ghost79 likes this.