1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Meditate 30min for 30days.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by mana95, Apr 13, 2020.

1. mana95

mana95 Fapstronaut

This challenge is simple, a participant has to meditate 30min for a day for 30days. I prefer meditate after you wake up, in the morning or any time you are free, . and posting here your experiences, solve struggles and improve this challenge.

2. MustardGas234

MustardGas234 Fapstronaut

What meditating do you reccomend to start with, any links?

3. harryabstained

harryabstained Fapstronaut

I meditate regularly and want to take up this challenge. Will post my experiences from tomorrow.

4. @mana95 Will be here .

Okay, so.. I am not understanding too much of the topic, but I need it for my mental since I do long periods of study every day .

Will post my results and checks regularly .
    Please, the ones who are not newbies like me, to give advices regularly . What they think is important.

Much love .

Ajay@@ likes this.
  5. RanchoRemo

RanchoRemo Fapstronaut

I would like to join this program as well..

6. Max666

Max666 Fapstronaut

You dont need to meditate in the morning, you should do it late afternoon. Your mind is already refreshed in the morning and if you do it then you're setting a sluggish, slow tone for the rest of the day.
    It should be done in order to clear your mind from all the rubbish and tension accumulated during the day. That's the whole point, to distance yourself from that.
    If you wanna relax in the morning you should be doing Qigone or yoga, something that involves movement, especially if you're about to go out.

Leader of ME likes this.
  7. llortaton

llortaton Fapstronaut

My Journal
    I wanna join!!! How do I make this official in my mind?!?! :D :D :D: D:

Leader of ME likes this.
  8. 6 . On some bushido stuff- combo of Buddhism, Shintoism , Confusius . Sooul of Japan, shit .

Much love .