1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Meditation Challenge - 60 days

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by meatsandwich, Mar 24, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Tried to meditate today, but I couldn't keep my focus. Spent 20min trying, it's still better than not trying at all.

2. WARRIORMAN

WARRIORMAN Fapstronaut

Keep at it . It takes time before you see results . Like ten days in a row

3. WARRIORMAN

WARRIORMAN Fapstronaut

99/60 days . I getting really deep meditations these days .

4. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

Day 13
    last night 15 - 20 min
    this morning 15 - 20 min

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Thats insane !! almost 100 days.... Well done bro ....... sensational !!

6. WARRIORMAN

WARRIORMAN Fapstronaut

And I feel the better for it . Revisiting old emotional traumas in my subconscious mind

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Day 5:

11am reasonable breath meditation for 1 hour

Kinda crappy 2nd meditation in the afternoon though, low awareness

Don't expect results or crave good meditations though, just practice awareness, non-reactivity and letting go, i think :p

8. Mcap88

Mcap88 New Fapstronaut

Meditated 3 days in a row with headspace.

9. WARRIORMAN

WARRIORMAN Fapstronaut

Well said bro . Don't look for results . Just grind out the meditation day after day . I had a deep meditation yesterday , you never know which one will be deep or which one will be unsettled . JUST DO IT .

In the deep meditation I visited my younger self and instead of giving advice I hugged my younger self unconditional . It was beautiful and when the 30 minute alarm went off I was sitting on the side of my bed with both hands on my heart .

With each and every meditation I am getting more and more levels of stillness and inner peace . All good .

By the way @im_broken , your not broken

Day 100/60

killing it as usual

Deleted Account and PowerfulSRE like this.
  10. PowerfulSRE

Day 14
    last night 15 min
    this morning a bit more than 20 min

WARRIORMAN and Deleted Account like this.
  11. Day 34
    oh! i stuck last night...
    did only like 10 min meditation...
    Will surely improve this time..

PowerfulSRE and WARRIORMAN like this.
  12. Day 6:

A few 10 minute meditations but always trying to have the same awareness throughout the day

13. PowerfulSRE

Day 15
    I just finished this morning meditation after only 10 min. I changed room where I usually meditate and I get much distracted from outside noise. No more changing.
    Last night was a great meditation.

WARRIORMAN and Deleted Account like this.
  14. Day 35..
    again only 10 min mediation .... oh i really need some time management..

PowerfulSRE and WARRIORMAN like this.
  15. I feel like meditation will have many benefits for me so I will try the challenge. I will start with 10 minutes everyday since I am an impatient person.

Day 0/60.

16. WARRIORMAN

WARRIORMAN Fapstronaut

Start with 10 minutes a day . Get a calendar and a marker , when you finish the meditation mark it off the calendar . Do this the first month . It is hard . It's a grind but embrace the grind . Second month is warier and third us coasting . After that it very easy . But be prepared to chomp down on your gum shield and grind it out for the first month . Don't look for results , you will be noticeable calmer at the two / three month period . It's all about every day consistence practice . 10 minutes a day is way better than 70 minutes once a week

Good luck and God bless my brother from another mother

17. PowerfulSRE

Welcome bro! @Moonborn

Just do this challenge and in a few weeks, you will understand that you are probably more patient person than everyone and that you just convinced yourself otherwise. You will have countless benefits, that's for sure, but as Figs said to you, don't look for the results. It will be great having you here, in this thread. Stay strong and Good Luck!

18. PowerfulSRE

Day 16
    Morning - done
    Last night - skipped, I was drunk, It was great that I make it home. Not feeling proud, but sometimes its good to give yourself a relief from all restrictions and stuff.

Future role model likes this.
  19. missed meditation last night...
    will really try hard to do something about this..

20. PowerfulSRE

Don't be hard on yourself bro. You skipped, so what? You will do it today, and tomorrow. And if you don't, so what then? It is great when you do it, but it is not the end of the world if you don't :) Love yourself no matter what :)))

Future role model likes this.