1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Meditation Challenge - 60 days

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by meatsandwich, Mar 24, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Meditated 15 min last night..
    Day 38

Future role model and Skielr like this.
  2. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

Day 21
    I relapsed yesterday after 48 days so It was impossible last night not to think about that while I was meditating, and I stopped after 7 minutes. This morning I expected the same but I was much better, I hit 23 mins.

Btw @Skielr Welcome and good luck brother!

3. Skielr

Skielr Fapstronaut

Day 1
    I tried some Reiki meditation that was mentioned in this thread, and after that I went to my 'usual' meditation.
    Im not sure if I did this Reiki thing correctly but I felt really relaxed and calm after. My whole meditation was something like 20 minutes long.
    I had really good sleep(I did it right before going to bed), and I remembered a lot of dreams. Next day(Today) I felt calm and motivated.I didn't feel any lack of energy.
    In the evening I started to feel some kind of unwanted tense, so I guess its time for day 2 and a nice sleep. See ya

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. WARRIORMAN

WARRIORMAN Fapstronaut

The chaser effect after sex on Sunday and last night is killing me . Walking around with a boner , thinking of sex the whole time . Sex again tonight . My girlfriend doesn't know what's come over me

Day 100 and something / 60

PowerfulSRE and Deleted Account like this.
  5. Stay strong brother.. you are and always will be a W-A-R-R-I-O-R....

PowerfulSRE likes this.
  6. DAY 39.
    really struggling to meditate these days.... did like 5 min last night....... any suggestions ?

PowerfulSRE and im_broken like this.
  7. trying lucid dreaming??

PowerfulSRE likes this.
  8. PowerfulSRE

Day 22
    last night - 14
    this morning - 16

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. WARRIORMAN

WARRIORMAN Fapstronaut

Thanks man

10. WARRIORMAN

WARRIORMAN Fapstronaut

Keep at it . The days you find the hardest are the meditations that benefit you the most .

11. Skielr

Skielr Fapstronaut

Actually im not really trying but I would love to have one. Some time ago I managed to induce a couple of lucid dreams but I kinda lost motivation. I didnt meditate backthen so maybe if I tried it now it would be easier.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
  12. Skielr

Skielr Fapstronaut

Day 2
    It was calming, relaxing and again rly helped me with sleeping. I meditated for around 15-20 minutes.
    I think im starting to feel more focused and calm during the day, but today I had a little less energy in the afternoon .
    Now going for my third meditation and some good sleep. See you :)

13. Meditated for 2 days straight. I wake up at 5am and meditate for 25 minutes. Will do the same today.

14. Sorry for my absence, I have been meditating every day even though i didnt post here but i will start where i left off at day 7, i wont be going into as much detail unless i want to offer discussion though

Day 7 :emoji_heavy_check_mark:

15. Try to add some fun and curiosity to the meditation, by allowing thoughts and having awareness of them, what memories pop up? No need to elaborate on them though, or what feelings can you detect in the body, if you feel an emotion, what does it feel like in the body, locate it, go into a lot of detail if you want

Change your meditation type

Try a guided meditation

Set aside a time and try to stick to it

Skielr and PowerfulSRE like this.
  16. I missed meditation ...... more importantly i relapsed....... .......................... ........ .........nothing to say..

17. We are here for you mate! Just please don't binge. I relapsed today as well, but you have lost 50+ days streak, which must feel horrible. Just don't be hard on yourself, you still PMOed only once in the last 50 and something days, which is still great. Now try to go even further.

Deleted Account and PowerfulSRE like this.
  19. PowerfulSRE

I know how you feel brother, and you know that I know :) That sheat happened... ok, so what? You will have some few rough days maybe more, and then you will be up to new streak. 52 days, that's awesome! That still counts! Now if you go for 50 days more, that means you relapsed 1 time in 100 days. HOW GREAT IS THAT?

Just stay strong, you;re not alone. I know that we all can do this and our time will come, sooner or later.

20. PowerfulSRE

Day 23
    last night - 14
    this morning - 13