1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Meditation. I very Highly recomend it.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by brightsidealien, Oct 24, 2019.

1. brightsidealien

brightsidealien Fapstronaut

I know it's not news or even a passing fad. This is ancient wisdom at play and it WORKS wonders on the soul and mind of any who dare undertake the activity.

What activity might that be? MEDITATION!

Trust me guys, if you can't sit with yourself for a lil while, closing your eyes and focusing on your breath. A simple but not easily done task. You WON'T make it too far into your challenges. The challenge to be alone with yourself, with your inner darkness, with your unchecked and wild emotions and pain, is a huge one and a very worthy one. Just like abstaining from useless PMO is.

Needless to say, I HIGHLY recommend meditation to anyone, let alone fapstronauts within or without challenges. It can calm down your inner beast, to levels where you just pet it and put it slowly and tenderly to BED.

Find a way to do it properly online or off a good book (I recommend "Meditation: Now Or Never" by Steve Hagen), and go for it. You WILL NOT regret it!

Kakarot_2694 and A41:14A like this.
  2. Windkick

Windkick Fapstronaut

I just picked up meditation yesterday after years of not practicing it...today I'm trying focus and attention meditation because it worked wonders for me in the past. Would totally de-clutter the mind and sharpen focus. As well, I can see meditation's benefits in regards to nofap as you can repeat mantras to yourself that increase discipline and keep you from falling into the trap of masturbation.

narudan likes this.
  3. A_glass1900

A_glass1900 Fapstronaut

4. mark_peter

mark_peter Fapstronaut

My whole process started with meditation, 5 years ago and now i do it every day as well as other habits i can only recommend. And like the thread started just said i highly benefit from it and can only recommend it to everybody to start with meditation.
    Sit down and close ur eyes.
    Watch the storm inside yourself and learn from it.
    You'll truly benefit from it.