1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Meditation opens your eyes to see how crazy the world is

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Max666, Sep 27, 2022.

1. Max666

Max666 Fapstronaut

I took it for granted that people behave the way they do cause they just do and there's nothing abnormal about it. Well, since I started meditating religiously I began to observe the world from the outside and noticed people are just plain crazy! My God! The ego can turn people into lunatics and I couldn't even see it before, cause I was one of them.
    The way they blame their environment for EVERYTHING, their pathological narcissism, their neediness, their lack of focus...literally not being able to resolve one thought at a time in a conversation, their anger at the world, their lack of respect for others, the way they literally seek things to be offended by. Madness! They spend their day in a 100% unconscious state and dont know which ways up or down.
    I now have this theory that nearly everyone on this planet is clinically insane and dont even know it. Men, women, children even dogs and cats.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2022
  2. Conqueror_J47

Conqueror_J47 Fapstronaut

Lol. You're not far from the truth. Especially true if you live in a large, overcrowded city. You would see how the conditioning has turned everyone into some sort of animal... Really crazy.

3. Legacy of Lost Soul

Legacy of Lost Soul Fapstronaut

4. SDJR

SDJR Fapstronaut

I think the dogs and cats are much more normal than people.
    Ever been on Reddit? Was a cesspool of nonsense.

Legacy of Lost Soul likes this.
  5. demonsamurai77

demonsamurai77 New Fapstronaut

Yes meditation is really helpful

I_always_try_again likes this.
  6. I_always_try_again

I_always_try_again Fapstronaut

Yes you're right, everyone lives a toxic life and no one knows about it.

7. Max666

Max666 Fapstronaut

Have you noticed how young men behave these days? It's quite amusing. The trend for projecting the 'bad boy' persona tends to be the same formula:
    dont ever smile
    walk slowly
    dont be approachable
    dont greet people
    dont show appreciation and especially dont say thank you
    dont admit you're wrong when you are and whatever you do, never say sorry
    do what ever you want and to hell with everyone else

...and this is how they're supposed to project strength in 2022!

These young guys seem to all be reading from the same books and that's what they're telling them. The "fatherless" generation. These badboy book authors are making a killing!

Last edited: Oct 20, 2022
  8. Legacy of Lost Soul

Legacy of Lost Soul Fapstronaut

Yes. And IMHO its exact opposite of real alpha. Real alpha cares, is grounded, does not want unnecessary disputes. His presence grants the wellbeing and survival of his crew etc