1. Welcome to NoFap! Due to spam bots, we have temporarily disabled new accounts. Please check back in a few days. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Meditation, Patience, Self Love

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by ShaolinDisciple, Jan 25, 2020.

Favorite NoFap Aid

1. Meditation

75.0%
  2. Exercise

75.0%
  3. Hobbies

25.0%
  4. Outdoors

50.0%
  5. Friends/Family

25.0%
  6. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ShaolinDisciple

ShaolinDisciple New Fapstronaut

Namaste (Hello)!!

Quicky overview about oneself. 24M, no particular religious affiliation or group of any kind. Do find all religions to be interesting and have their value. Practicing martial artists (mostly Shaolin Kung Fu, Tai Chi and Chinese Kickboxing). Interested and persuing many things, just ask! Very spiritual guy. IMHO hobbies, meditation, exercise, staying busy and self love/patience will get you way farther in NotFapping then any willpower.

Looking for someone(s) who want to use this site on a weekly basis to help keep each other stay accountable! My longest streak is about 45 days, hoping to break 60 between now and March 2020. If this thread gains any traction will update it weekly, with inspiration and bits of wisdom. Looking forward to meeting and hearing from you all. The Way of the Warrior of Peace! -One Love-
    Kye (ShaolinDisciple)

2. Namaste free

Namaste free Fapstronaut

Hey shaolin, just starting a reboot myself and looking for an accountability group to help along the way.

3. Joseye

Joseye Fapstronaut

Hey man I’m In, that’s really impressive, I’m looking to get there too but ever since I’ve started I think my longest streak has been only 13 days, and it had a lot to do with my environment. 45 days is crazy to me lol, but I’m confident that if I can consciously get past 21 days I’ll be better off for the future and have a tested quality of self control.

Namaste free likes this.