1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Meeting other singles in Corona Pandemic

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by nfpexperiment, Aug 18, 2020.

1. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

Hi all,

We are in Corona pandemic, all events where people gather and meet and chill etc ,have been closed, how can singles meet other singles then if you don't want to do online dating ? The stores and malls are not a good place it seems, everyone is in a hurry it seems to buy their stuff and leave.

Br,
    no

2. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

That seems like the sensible thing to do. Or you could always get drone.

3. Seems impossible doesn’t it

4. In my area group hikes are allowed. One Meetup group I’m with has been doing hikes and trips to the beach. Several women have come out and I’ve been slowly developing a friendship with one of them.

My other Meetup group has been getting together at an outdoor seating restaurant from time to time. Only one woman who has a BF but it is a chance to get out and interact with others. The outdoor seating arrangement seems to loosen people up and it seems a lot easier to meet others who are at other tables and start conversations. I’ve started conversations with women that work at the restaurant.

Other Meetup groups have been doing bicycle rides.

There are also Meetup groups hosting Zoom events. Not ideal but better than nothing.

Look up Meetup groups in your area and see what events they have.

5. Well, idk much... But in these times, dating pool is going to be small, so whatever choices you make aren't gonna be best options, and are more likely to be desperate measures. So... What does it spell, if not trouble!

6. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

Unfortunately, we don't have meetup groups here, guess I'll have to try online.