1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Messed up today. Just need prayer and want to pray for you.

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. dariofo_ever

dariofo_ever Fapstronaut

Hey,

I slipped up today after doing really well (by my standards). I don't feel guilty or defeated. I just feel sad. I'm sorry. That's all.

Please pray that God continues to free me from this horrific addiction. Let me know how I can pray for you.

Remember this is a journey. There's no failure as long as we keep moving forward in Him. That's the message I've been sending myself lately ;)

Tao Jones likes this.
  2. CPilot

CPilot Fapstronaut

Good observation, when you fall, fall forward. I only was able to find freedom from this addiction by objectively reviewing the mistakes/complacencies that proceeded my falls and then putting plans in place to prevent them from occurring again. My mistakes around letting temptation into my eyes and mind were fairly obvious. However, the mistakes I made in failing to pray, regularly and fervently from my heart, were not so obvious to me but only when I rectified these, along with the more obvious ones, did I find real success.