1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Met a girl at the hospital

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by NF SINCE BIRTH, May 13, 2019.

1. Got hospitalised around a week ago and met a pretty girl. Turned out we got a lot of common interests. I talked with her a little for the first few days and didnt really hope for anything to happen. I dont like to invest unless im pretty sure the girl is into me. Now she seems to be crushing on me and I would like to take it further. It just makes me so nervous. I feel like everyone is watching every step I make. I dont want to do something stupid in public. This post feels stupid even. She leaves in 2 weeks and we are probably going to be stuck here for that time. I hope I can manage to get her number.

2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

This sounds like a dream, being in a hospital and finding someone that can make you smile. Quite romantic. Best of luck.

NF SINCE BIRTH and hardowner like this.
  3. Dag

Dag Fapstronaut

When you guys are talking tell her she is pretty.

See how she reacts.

Just do that, come back here and report how it went

4. Daniel Forster

Daniel Forster Fapstronaut

What a cute history! Haha'
    So, you need to give her a chance to say if she is into you or not in a subtle way, like this:
    -Do you like to eat at McDonalds?
    -Sure
    -Really? We can go after we leave here, what do you think?
    *Now, you pay attention to her answer, she can respond in 3 ways*
    1# -Yes! I'll love it! //She is into you, then you ask her phone
    2# - Sure, we can schedule that //Not the same enthusiasm, but a positive signal, ask her phone
    3# - Hmmm... I'll be very busy...//Or anything like that, sorry bro you arent't getting anyhere

5. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

But she probably doesn't even like McDonalds - I don't! :D

6. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Who does?

NF SINCE BIRTH likes this.
  7. I just hope she will say yes because she is into you and not because she is from Make-a-Wish foundation

8. Daniel Forster

Haha' Indeed, take that as an example, but let me add something, asking the girl out to a place that she doesn't like isn't a bad ideia - if she accepts it means she is really into you!

9. Grow_out_of_it

Grow_out_of_it Fapstronaut

The chicken there is synthetic lol

10. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

ROFL! :D

Yeah, and the "cheese" is plastic! :p

11. I asked her if she wanted to play Mario Cart :p I pushed her shoulder at the beginning of the match and she had this super cute laught and started talking a lot. I was unable to consentrate and lost. She went home for the weekend but is coming back on monday. Cant wait.

12. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Having fun with her should be the most important thing. Well done.

13. Daniel Forster

Awesome! Keep us updated!

14. iLoveRain

iLoveRain Fapstronaut

Damn man what a lucky dude you are . She crushing on you! Thats something you dont hear very often.
    Keep it going.

15. I thought I creeped her out yesterday and cried myself to sleep. Turned out hours of worrying was wasted as she now finds the most stupid reasons to stay close. I feel less nervous to proceed as we have broken the touch barrier several times. I need to do some really bold move tomorrow. I know she likes me, so just go for it right?

goodnice likes this.
  16. I didn't even know that such a barrier even existed. I touch a girl, when it feels natural to do so. When she reacts naturally, everything is fine.

Don't overthink it. I remember my experience preceding making out with a girl for the first time (decades ago) was exactly like yours: My left brain was constantly talking stuck in some high-risk military operation planning stage until something else yelled "screw it!" and pulled the trigger on full auto.

17. goodnice

goodnice Fapstronaut

lmfao bro. love this post :)

FX-05 and NF SINCE BIRTH like this.
  18. Military operation planning stage :p Funny but true. For me women are more scary than a North-Korean nuke tornado and a Sharknado combined.

Deleted Account likes this.
  19. Dag

Dag Fapstronaut

Nicely done dude.

You are a player.

From what you say there is definitely some interest.

This story is like a movie a saw some years back. This teenager was at the hospital and met a cute girl in there.

Next time got to ask her out, say something like this... What the heck is valid to copy this and say the exact same words :

'Hey, how about we go get some ice cream once we both are out of the hospital?'

Thats a nice and harmless way to ask a girl out.

Try it player ;)

20. Orest

Orest Fapstronaut

lmao!!