1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Methods

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by selfimprovement8008, May 10, 2019.

1. selfimprovement8008

selfimprovement8008 Fapstronaut

So I just clicked upon an idea concerning how we all get bored easily. It took me back of how bored we get as bodybuilders we are constantly bombarded with ways to change the routine or do a cut this time and bulk later or vice versa. What I am getting at especially for those that tend to relapse when bored ( me included) to essentially change your routine say reading a book morning and working out at night is your usual routine after lapse and lapse so when you reach a triggered day or boring zone change your routine. Say you still have to do the same workout at night and at night you have time you can change alot of thinghs (order, weight etc) that way apply to other thinghs in your routine that can be changed or messed around it and do those. Mini challenges like day two three etc. can also get you out of flatlines , eating different kinds of foods that still meet your requirements but are different.

In a way this can help those who tend to be inconsistent and then lapse ( me Included)
    In a way this can also help with minuscule adaptation to change in life as well.

Now for those that say only consistency and sameness is key to their success.. then continue as that's what works best for you. Maybe you can solely change when in danger of a lapse then next day back at it.

DerNeuMann and Danton_7 like this.