1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Mind-Blowing book with fascinating insight

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by SageHam333, Aug 9, 2017.

Anyone else read this book? What are your thoughts?

1. Read it, loved it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Read it, wasn't a fan

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Never heard of it...

100.0%
  1. SageHam333

SageHam333 Fapstronaut

Hey guys,

So I found out about this book from a You-Tuber who suggested it in one of his NoFap videos. He said the book was a turning point in his recovery and he hadn't PMO'd since finishing reading it. I just got it and started reading it with my wife, and it is very very interesting and enlightening. It is called Cupid's Poisoned Arrow, by Marnia Robinson. It has very unique concepts that most have probably never heard of or considered, and even though I just started it, I would highly suggest it. Has anyone else hear read this? What are your thoughts about it? Any other super helpful/interesting books on the subject?

2. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Thank you for your recommendation!

3. Thank you for you recommendation , :) I always search for ''how to become better '' and search for ''how to reprogramme my mind '' But your post also remind me that ''relationship knowledge'' is important ( thank you <3 )

Soo as i say , i dont ''search'' a lot about this topic , but i would sugest you one video that i find valuable :D
    ( have fun with Tony ;) , yeah its a 1h30 but im a sure you will enjoy it )

4. SageHam333

SageHam333 Fapstronaut

Thanks Daijimbo I will def check this out, I loved the Tony Robbins documentary on Netflix, he is awesome, and a great example of the powerful masculine energy that can come through when we channel and focus it correctly instead of just spurting it out compulsively.