1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Mini Success!! 30 DAYS!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Sam Mo, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Sam Mo

Sam Mo Fapstronaut

Okay guys 30 day Account!

For the month of March i have had 2 wet dreams and around 2 orgasms. Yesterday night after reaching day 30 i deliberately PMO'd i know i shouldn't have but hey all is not lost. my success is not in the counting of days but rather how i precieve life that's etremly important for me, most people abstain for 1 month 2 months 3 months good on you BUT really most people are aimless with what do they do with 'that particular PMO time'. I took up gym in the month of March and i can tell you i put on 6 kg of pure lean muscle mass! i was eating like a zombie. before this it was so hard for me to put weight on. this is a small success!

Another success for me was we were driving through tunnels and i have anxiety due to excessive PMO but today we stopped in the tunnel i was alright normally i can travel in the underground but i was fine. I was talking on the counter and the lady was like i like your confidence than few days back girls were hitting on me in the gym!! all of these have been down to me changing my mentality to how i percieve life now counting day and waiting for the benefits to happen! I don't wait for the benefits i rather make the benefits happen. Its all a mental game! i am in flatline. now my aim is to go entire Month of April on HARDMORE.

one mistake i made during last 30 days was on day 26 27 and 28 i watched alot of p-subs on youtube which was the worst idea possible for me, i shouldn't have done that! so next aim is to avoid that. I M NOT MOTIVATED BUT I AM DETERMINED! if i can get beenfits in 4 weeks imagine 8 weeks or maybe 52 weeks time!! so now aim is to focus on myself and stop counting days but try to improve myself mentally.

advice for anyone starting or reading this is, please dont count days as this means you are suppressing the addiction for 90 days after 90 days it will come back, you need to change the way you think, react to situation and biggest of all is if your afraid of something, FACE IT!! DON'T run away from situation, this will only make the sitaution worse!

anyways thanks for reading.

hope everyone's recovery is going good!!

Peace and bless everyone!

2. Well done with the gym workouts man.
    Rebooting and getting some mass seem to work hand in hand - and I think there is evidence to back up the weight gain or muscle when you are not PMOing.
    Good on you

3. Sam Mo

Sam Mo Fapstronaut

Cheers Buddy!

All the best with your Recovery!

4. PieLover

PieLover Fapstronaut

Well done for the 30 days. There is no success without fail.
    You're on the right path!

5. TheFutureMe

TheFutureMe Fapstronaut

Truth and key :)

Don't call it mini success. Reaching 30 days isn't a small thing when we face our kind of situation. Too bad you had to relapse at the end, but then again you seem to have taken sound experience from it. I did the same with my first reboots - going as far as I could then watching what was really happening when P came back clawing at me. Surely I relapsed, but I knew my enemy a whole lot more than by just abstaining. It's a matter of preference in the way we face problems I suppose, this one works for us. Good job, and keep your head up! There's more to do. Keep going :)

6. Sam Mo

Sam Mo Fapstronaut

Hi
    thanks for your encouragement

Even though i relapsed but i know i haven't lost all of the 30 days but for me this was a learning experinece and in this i learnt i need a replacement habbit which is benefical to me and also i need to chnage my attitude towards things. counting days like i said its good for start after that we need to mentally think to ourselves i need to fight this for rest of my life.

i see yu got 90 days !! well done!! THAT is a MAJOR MAJOR achievement!! you should treat yourself to something big not what i done haha but yeah!! keep it going buddy!!

7. Sam Mo

Sam Mo Fapstronaut

I love that quote!! so true!!

Thanks

8. RetroMike

RetroMike Fapstronaut

Awesome post! Keep at it brother!

9. TheFutureMe

TheFutureMe Fapstronaut

Well yeah, it's good to see that P has lost its appeal and that many many things are taking its place gloriously. On the flipside, I see myself transposing much of my addictive behavior on computer gaming, which really isn't an achievement. Though I'm staying positive in that I'm actually well aware of this happening right now, and already correcting the course.

You're so totally right about replacing your habit and changing your attitude. Keep in mind tho that it's a synergy : the more you change the more change is going to change you. If you get where I'm going with this. (i.e. Don't be alarmed if the first changes of habits/attitude are somewhat small. They will snowball quite easily)

Best of luck

10. Sam Mo

Sam Mo Fapstronaut

i totally understand what your saying!
    The main thing for me now is have a good month of April and see where i am heading in May! mini steps in the right direction! I invest time on my body now rather than gaming or any other stuff, i go gym, workout, go for walks, playing football, playing badminton and going hiking. Exactly a Month ago if you told me i would have done these things in March, i would have probably laughed at you But now month on these are the things i ave achieved and this is just the beginning.

TheFutureMe likes this.
  11. Sam Mo

Sam Mo Fapstronaut

Cheers man