1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

More dream recall and lucid dreams on nofap

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by PMO addict, Jun 10, 2018.

1. PMO addict

PMO addict Fapstronaut

Hi everyone

I just wanted to say that my dreams have been more vivid since I began my streak. And I've had more lucid dreams. And more dream recall. This is one of the most notable benefits. For some people increased dream awareness isn't a benefit but its something I wanted.

Just from this benefit alone, I am very motivated to continue staying clean. I know there will be other benefits but this is one of my favorites right now.

I know I won't stay clean just off this one benefit. I have to work a program each day because otherwise PMO will seem more desirable than my long-term benefit of dream quality. But once I'm solid in my sobriety each day I get to enjoy this benefit.

2. Abetterbrain

Abetterbrain Fapstronaut

That's your dopamine and reward system returning to normal. I had it once on my longest streak. Not been able to get back there though

3. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

and i thought i am the only one
    you cleared my doubt.....earlier i used to forget about my dreams
    but now i can remember most of them .....even the scary ones

DIYAS1 likes this.
  4. ABetterLife1

ABetterLife1 Fapstronaut

I hit 8 days today, my longest streak. For the past 3 nights I've been remembering my dreams, whereas I almost never had before. They haven't been good ones, but it's affirming that NoFap has been changing my brain.

DIYAS1 likes this.
  5. Abetterbrain

Abetterbrain Fapstronaut

T
    Thats right brother. Thats your dopaminergic system regulating itself! Boom!

DIYAS1 likes this.