1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Morning wood disappeared

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by jackcruiser800, Nov 17, 2022.

1. jackcruiser800

jackcruiser800 Fapstronaut

It has just been 4 day and my morning wood is disappeared.
    And also i get up early without any alarm clock

Sondae likes this.
  2. ShiftD

ShiftD Fapstronaut

Your room where you sleep is cold or warm? I had same thing on 5 or 6 day, it lasted till the end of streak. Morning wood is so annoying

jackcruiser800 likes this.
  3. Erections in the morning are absolutely normal and healthy. You don't have to be concerned about them at all. They happen naturally.

4. ShiftD

ShiftD Fapstronaut

Yeah but they are very annoying especially when you live with parents

5. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

I do notice too that when I do not PMO I feel just as rested with less sleep. I guess cos our nervous systems are not so drained from discharging all that nerve energy. And hormonal levels are also probably different; prolactin is a hormone that is released after ejaculation, which is what makes men fall asleep after sex, so if we keep it chronically elevated with fapping I can imagine it would have some negative effect.
    Same! I get morning wood almost every day when I PMO; when I went on nofap, after about a week, they completely went away. Just got my first morning wood, couple days ago, after more than half a month! I think it's probably just some healing phase the body does when rebooting, I'm sure they gonna come back eventually.

ShiftD and jackcruiser800 like this.
  6. jackcruiser800

Yeah i left my window open so there is to much cold ,then i wake up and close my windows.

ShiftD likes this.
  7. jackcruiser800

Its like starting a day with hornyness

ShiftD likes this.
  8. Sondae

Sondae Fapstronaut

Is morning wood a good thing? As annoying as it is, I've heard it is evidence of good sexual health. Correct me if I'm wrong. I guess it could only be a problem if you decide to PMO in response to it. That's what happens with me 90% of the time I do it, I just can't get out of bed until I PMO, regardless of if I have morning wood. I did not get up early today because I went to bed a bit late, but I did get up immediately after I woke up. Usually, I lay in bed forever and end up late to wherever I'm going, so I consider that a win. Congrats to you though!

9. jackcruiser800

Idk man

10. Yes, it is a good thing. you're right, it's evidence of good sexual health, and no stress.

Sondae likes this.