1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[MOTIVATION] if you're feeling low, give this a shot

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Dec 6, 2019.

1. That's very normal to sometimes not feel that great. But is it okay to get subdued by them and give in to them ???

NO.

You feel low , bad, not motivated to do anything, feel shit, a bit sad , don't know how things
    are going for you but, does that mean that you will break all the progress that you made
    over the last days, last week, or last month ?? Are you going to throw everything you did and was
    proud of, go to shit ?? I know it is sometimes really tough to get going and the days feels
    all slow and not-so-good.

BUT THE SOLUTION TO IT IS TO CHERISH THOSE DAYS. GO IN THE NATURE . GO TO A PARK.
    TALK TO SOME RELATIVE. SPEND TIME WITH FAMILY. GO OUT FOR WALK. FEEL THE SUNSHINE BLAZING ON YOUR SKIN AND ACROSS THE EYE-LIDS . GO TO GYM NO MATTER WHAT. GO OUT AND LISTEN TO SOME GREAT MUSIC. GO OUT AND READ A NOVEL . GO OUT AND SPEND TIME WITH FRIENDS . GO OUT AND PLAY SOMETHING, GO OUT AND JUST BE.

SPEND TIME WITH YOURSELF
    , BECAUSE IN DAYS LIKE THESE IS THE REAL CHANGE HAPPENING.

ALL THOSE DAYS YOU DID ALL THINGS RIGHT, FELT GREAT WERE ONLY TO BRING YOURSELF TO THIS DAY.
    THE DAY WHERE YOUR BODY SAYS , GO BACK TO OLD SHIT MAN. LETS GET DOPED. LETS PMO. LETS GET HIGH. LETS GET TO OUR OLD COMFORTING PLACE. BUT YOU SAY NO . YES, YOU FU****G SAY NO TO THOSE BRAIN CRAVINGS, TO THOSE TEMPTATIONS.

BUT DO YOU THINK THE BRAIN AND YOUR MIND WONT TAKE A REVENGE FOR WHAT YOU DID TO THOSE CRAVING, THOSE TEMPTATIONS IT THREW AT YOU. SO, IN TURN , IT MAKES YOU TIRED, LOW, SAD, DEMOTIVATED AND WHAT-NOT. ALL THE SHIT YOU COULD THINK COMES TO YOU AND YOU FEEL SUBDUED BY THOSE FEELINGS.

THAT IS WHEN THE REAL CHANGE HAPPENS. THAT IS WHEN IT(your mind) FEELS THAT THIS IS ONE HELL OF A MAN, AND COMES "CRAWLING BACK TO YOU". SOONER THAN LATER , YOUR MIND, BRAIN WILL COME BACK TO YOU AND SAY SORRY , MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER AND REWIRE ITSELF FOR THE BETTER.

SO, DONT FEEL BAD ABOUT SUCH DAYS, FEEL PROUD THAT IT IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS WHERE YOUR BRAIN WILL HEAL. IT WILL REWIRE ITSELF TO BECOME A BETTER HUMAN BEING.

CELEBRATE THOSE DAYS WITH ALL THE POSITIVITY.

Hello Friend and moofkah like this.
  2. My day 12 today and felt quite a few urges in the day, but nothing that I could not overcome. just went about the tasks at hand and I am good.
    will surely hit 30 days this time

Hello Friend likes this.
  3. Rizzo1771 the Artiste

Rizzo1771 the Artiste Fapstronaut

Yeah Man, great post, keep doing what you're doing, you can get 30 days!!

I'm hoping I can get there one day TOO!

:)

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

5. itz_gioc

itz_gioc Fapstronaut

I really needed this. Thank you.

I’m at the point, in my semen retention, that I’m beginning to ponder if this is worth it. I felt like I received all the benefits. But I’m not applying them efficiently in areas where I’m suppose to. Like having the extra time to workout, but I can’t because it’s too cold outside. Or studying for tests, I start to feel lazy and bored by it. Or planning to ask someone out but can’t because of my previous experience. Feeling so bad about it. I have all these excuses going through my head starting to build up...

Thank you for your motivation. All of the negativity going through my head will subside. For now I just have to keep pushing forward.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. All the best man, i am sure you will achieve your goals

Rizzo1771 the Artiste likes this.
  7. keep going man. keep pushing forward. Your determination, discipline here will surely show up in other areas of your life also.
    and always remember --
    " FAKE IT, TILL YOU MAKE IT . "
    That's one quote I have found to be very profound and works wonders for me.