1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Motivation

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by jt850, Jul 10, 2020.

1. jt850

jt850 Fapstronaut

I've been doing NoFap for a little while. Couple of months. Relapses aren't uncommon. But my question is how do you stay motivated? I understand it's ultimately a personal choice. But I just get so easily distracted and get bored of the same old videos on youtube and articles on the web about PMO. Any advice? How do I stay on the NoFap train without veering off the tracks?

2. BurgerChamp

BurgerChamp Fapstronaut

NoFap is a lifestyle, we know that for sure. I'm on my 14th day today and had other long streaks for over two months now and I'll try to have a say on this, how I stay motivated. I don't focus and put all my energy on NoFap. Rather, I use it as a guide or catalyst to building better habits and maintaining my daily goals. I exercise every day and most of it is cardio and some stretches and at the same time a few bodyweights. I keep myself busy with my school requirements too which take up most of my time nowadays. And from time to time, I do house chores like sweeping the dirt off the floor or clearing the dead leaves on the ground from outside my house.

Maybe you have to keep yourself busy and focus on doing other things rather than pondering much about NoFap. Make daily goals, write them down and execute action. Or if you have something in mind, just go for it immediately.

Knighthawk likes this.