1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Motivational Speaker I found (Strong language warning :^) )

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by DerSchütze, Aug 14, 2019.

Tags:
  1. DerSchütze

DerSchütze Fapstronaut

Found this guy a few days ago, really motivating before the gym. Keep in mind that this guy said he was inspired by Kali Muscle (Roided conman and youtube star), so if he ever tries to sell you something be careful lol (he was wearing a supplement companies shirt in his last video).
    But all cynicism aside, I prefer to take everything he says at face value because it is motivational as all hell, and I hope you can do the same.

2. SuperPowers

SuperPowers Fapstronaut

That's steroids, and what makes you call Kali muscle a conman?

3. DerSchütze

DerSchütze Fapstronaut

Yeah I figured wes was on the juicy vitamins, or rather, I couldn't see a good reason why he WOULDN'T be on roids, especially considering his backround. I would ask a question about roids and roid use and availability in prison but I don't have a youtube account. But his physique COULD be attainable naturally I suppose, his traps and delts aren't crazy and he isn't freaky lean, but just because your physique could be attained naturally doesn't mean it is.

I think kali is a conman because he takes steroids and sells supplements. Not that he lies about his steroid use (idk if he does), but selling supplements based on your personality and gains from steroids is a con imo, i'm sure some would disagree.

EDIT: his suppplements are shit with proprietary blends too, this is also a shady af, and hyphy mud is shit.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019