1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Moving on

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Deleted Account, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Hello,

I introduce myself, My name is Frank I'm 25 years old and I know of NoFap since I'm 22, but I have mostly been a lurker here. I haven't PMO for one month. My understanding of what happened is that isolation and despair had disconnected me from the real world, and the mind used lust to shut the suffering and anxiety down. I have climbed the abyss and now that I have seen the light, I understand that my mistakes are behind me. So my life is restarting where it ended with that PMO addiction. However, I still have hard work to do to clean my mind and most importantly to not let the past bring me into this abyss again.
    I will explain later everything I understood and the method used. I think I can give some good advice to younger men who are in the same situation that I was, because they are the hope.

OldSofa likes this.
  2. OldSofa

OldSofa Fapstronaut

Yeah, that about sums it up for me. Glad to hear that you are feeling some results, and wish you strength in the future.