1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Muscle loss

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by cadia guardsman, May 3, 2020.

1. That's right, there are better coaches and their are better physios out there.

2. cadia guardsman

cadia guardsman Fapstronaut

Thanks for the suggestions! Unfortunaly i dont have much , but because the house i live is new and i dont have much junk , but im surviving , Thanks! For the suggestions

3. cadia guardsman

Wow thanks! Now just search on google

4. cadia guardsman

I actually find the guy very useful and he has alot of positive reviews so he has credetials also i recovered some wieght Now im with 79,5 thank God!

5. I've gone from 95kg to 90kg but I've actively been cutting weight and using stims , make sure you carb load and fat load and stay properly hydrated getting in enough vitamins and minerals otherwise you will just look flat pale and cognitively drained

You probably need more muscle but get lean enough to see definition work from there, but cut to hard without refeeds will deplete you and it will look that way, muscles are filled with glycogen when you cut weight you eat less carbs and the muscles look flatter light weight will not do much you should lift heavier weight

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2020