1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Music playlist

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Asn95, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Asn95

Asn95 Fapstronaut

Has anyone done or considered creating a music playlist to inspire and motivate them in the times urges get strong or for visualising that better future self? If so what are some of the songs that push you?

Jarad999 and dyxntcy like this.
  2. dyxntcy

dyxntcy Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I just listen to a song that hypes me up and instead of fapping I go straight to work and drop 20 quick pushups

Jarad999 likes this.
  3. masdondillard

masdondillard New Fapstronaut

I have a couple of the playlists for different moods.

4. DortyHirts

DortyHirts Fapstronaut

I have a couple of the playlists for different moods. I am using the different music playlists for the Gym, work, driving, chilling, etc. Hearing the music by the proper playlists helps me a lot stay focused on the type of activity I'm doing. I download many kinds of music with the FREE MP3 Downloader services because some of my favorite music is banned in my country by residence on Spotify. Regarding the topic, the song that really pushes me to work is *Someday- Flipsyde* always helping me get back my motivation.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2021