1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My 1st attempt at NoFap, successfully abstained for 90 days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by | Nico |, May 17, 2020.

1. | Nico |

| Nico | Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Iam happy to answer it :) again, its a very long story, but ill try and keep it short. So my mum met my step dad when i was 9, he was already an LDS church member for many years. Couple years later my mum had a revelation that the church was true and decided to join it as well. I was the last one who didn't join because i felt like my life was fine even though deep down i knew that wasn't true and i wasnt ready to give my old life up. So 2 years passed, i got hit with bad anxiety, my life was falling apart, my mum was kind of pushing me to join. I just felt the pressure from everybody but they knew that it was good and that it would help me. So i finally decided ok imma join just to keep you satisfied. Few months passed after i joined, got my own revelation that the church was true, my life changed, anxiety completely disappeared, and now iam fighting this PMO battle :). Hope that kind of answers your question, if you have more, please do ask.
    Thank you and i wont, i actually did let my guard down few days ago but i managed to resist and i learned my lesson :)
    Thank you so much Beamer :) i appreciate all the kind messages and support received from you, god bless.
    Thanks buddy :)

2. ooo123

ooo123 Fapstronaut

How amazing you are :)
    you are a source of motivation for me

3. | Nico |

NoFap Defender

Thank you :), i appreciate it.

4. Yoyoking

Yoyoking Fapstronaut

Very much inspiring, wish you all the best !

5. | Nico |

NoFap Defender

Thank you, all the best to you too :)

6. Abkar

Abkar Fapstronaut

Congratulations @|NICO|, I'm really happy for your success , wish you all the best in life. You are one of the people that keep encouraging me when I joined this community . Wish you success in your upcoming journey

7. | Nico |

NoFap Defender

Thanks buddy :) it means a lot.

8. Stp890

Stp890 Fapstronaut

Great nico,congratulation for this amazing success,nofap is where to motivate and get motivated,laying your hands on nofap is one of the best breakthrough you can get in your life(as an addict)

So feel proud of yourself,you can defeat pmo,continue your awesome journey and god bless you,i personally can not forget people like you nico,staying with you here make me go 110 faps free,thanks to nofap and congratulation once again.

9. | Nico |

NoFap Defender

Thank you :) massive well done on 110 days bud.

10. Maeve

Maeve Fapstronaut

Congrats Nico!
    Your willpower is inspiring

11. | Nico |

NoFap Defender

Thank you Maeve :)

12. jackthebook

jackthebook Fapstronaut

This is really inspiring. Inspite of being at home all time. You still managed.

13. | Nico |

NoFap Defender

Thank you :)

14. | Nico |

NoFap Defender

Thank you :)

15. Destroyer220999

Destroyer220999 New Fapstronaut

Hello friend, I congratulate you, you motivate me to do this challenge, I have lost several times, but it has been 3 days

16. Fysiker

Fysiker Fapstronaut

It was really helpful.Continue this journey.

17. Klenton

Klenton Fapstronaut

Well done bro. Thanks for sharing.

18. ArtOfOld

ArtOfOld Fapstronaut

Wow this is simply phenomenal , I wish I were you am 19 , wow your story definitely had a hand of God in it , keep going man make history.

19. | Nico |

NoFap Defender

Thank you
    No worries :) thank you
    Cheers buddy, you can do it too :)