1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My 1st Day

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Yogesh Agarwal, Feb 26, 2017.

Do you people think I can regain my hair and fitness through NoFap ?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Yogesh Agarwal

Yogesh Agarwal New Fapstronaut

Hello Everyone ! This is my 1st day here. I read about NoFap 3 days backs and I thought to join. Today After I failed on my 5th day of "no PMO" I could not help but register here. I am having health problems like back pain and hair loss and doctors cannot specific a certain reason.

I hope you guys help me and keep me motivated. Tomorrow would be my 1st day now :(

Ayjaydubya and subi like this.
  2. fapposian

fapposian Fapstronaut

Same here mate,yeah i little cworry about my hairline to,its start receiding in the temple area but i thought its just genetic from my dad but i think pmo it helps more worst ,in the beginning i really dont bother it ,but now i try some medical remedys like minoxidil and jbco and of course not masturbate is consider really helps with this hair issue
    Thx

3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and not judge you.

What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

4. Divinekarma

Divinekarma Fapstronaut

Yogesh, Nofap certainly helps with improving body posture as well as with muscle and body aches. Your backpain would be cured by day 21-30 if it was caused by PMO. Members have reported nofap streaks helps in making your hair thick so I guess it should help with receding hairline as well. Never lose hope, if you can think about being PMO free you can definitely achieve it. Good luck.

5. subi

subi Fapstronaut

I'm on the same track btother

6. Ayjaydubya

Ayjaydubya Fapstronaut

No PMO can lead to a healthier, happier physical, spiritual and mental life. I don't believe it will prevent hair loss or increase physical fitness without exercise. Journey well.

My Journal; My Spreadsheet

7. Yogesh Agarwal

Yogesh Agarwal New Fapstronaut

I broke down again today. I started to feel so good and energetic but I failed again today. I really wanna stop PMO for atleast 2 weeks for me to see changes. Help me

subi and D . J . like this.
  8. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Check out In Case You Didn't Know for strategies and tips to help you along your journey.

subi likes this.