1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My 2 Minded Experience!

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Being an addict really make you self-aware
    last night after the gym I went to a friend of mine birthday party, did really eat much but i had a shot and a beer.
    after about an hour and a half, I left decided to smoke a little joint and head home cuz i had work in the morning.
    after my smoke on my way home the high kicked in and all of a sudden, i had all these urges and thoughts of doing PMO it was such a huge rush just the thought of in. i can feel my mind craving the videos and endless house or content.
    on the other hand, i can also hear my subconscious saying to myself "look this is how you fall to this addiction " i was thinking and being aware of my urges and not reacting to them even though they were going wild. it really is a fight with yourself and your brain.
    i remember also feeling very calm at one point about my urges and just sat with them on my drive home. before i would completely give in. but it's like i was watching myself mentally overcome my urges. its really a mindset we are all battling against an
    enemy WE personally built ourselves.
    i knew i didn't want to do it but i had nothing but the crazy mad urges!!! to do it. I went home and went straight to bed.
    and told my self i would share this story with my brothers in the morning.

Consencus likes this.
  2. Consencus

Consencus Fapstronaut

Great job brotha! I'm sure everyone is proud of you for that. Most people would give in but you have to constantly remind yourself that YOU alone are in charge and nothing will change your mind.

Deleted Account likes this.

3. So true my friend. Honestly I just dont want to go back at all. I feel like this time around its life or death for me my life is coming to a fork in the road . No more back and forth.

Jwarrior77 and Consencus like this.