1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My 30 Days - Benifits I Have Noticed

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Malvolio, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Malvolio

Malvolio Fapstronaut

Today is 30 days on NoFap. That's a whole month. It is longer than I have ever gone on NoFap, and I have no intention of stopping. Here is a list of the big things I have noticed have changed for me in these 30 days. Keep in mind I really didn't notice any differences until around 20 days or so.

Dreams - My dreams have become more vivid and interesting. I often dream I relapse as well

Motivation - I have more motivation to do small things like chores etc, hobbies as well. Before NoFap if I saw something that needed to be done I would often ignore it, but now I take it on no problem, and often enjoy doing it! This is a double edged sword. While I am more motivated to do things, this means when I am not doing anything/ have nothing to do, I get bored far too easily. Where as before I was ok to just sit around and do nothing for a day, that bothers the hell outta me now

Self Improvement - NoFap has given me drive to start drinking more water daily and I have started jogging again 6 mornings a week.

Eating - I have found I am less interested in junk food and enjoy eating healthier food. I am more hungry at meal times, but less hungry others, so I snack less. And when I do it is healthy stuff.

Mood - I have found I am just happier in general, on a very fundamental level. Sure things till might make me sad, but deep down I am more at peace. My family has even said they noticed I seem different recently. I don't get angry as easily, and am able to let things go. I find I have been kinder to people as well.

Skin
    - My skin has begun to really clear up. This may also be partly due to the extra water I am drinking, tho I suspect it is a combination of that and NoFap. It isn't perfect yet but in general it is smoothing out, softening up, and the acne I do have is way less prominent. My skin hasn't been this clear in 5 years.

Girls/relationships - Last but not least, the one that most people wonder about. In general I connect better with people, I laugh more, am more confident and outgoing, strike up more conversations with people. I am less nervous around strangers. I have met one girl a few days ago who was showing a lot of interest in me and I was able to banter along with her and was very outgoing. She was just drawn to me. I think it was the NoFap attraction you always hear about. So far she was the only girl like this, but I haven't had opportunity to meet many others yet. I also had the balls to ask for her contact info and sort of asked her out later. The latter of which I especially would not have been able to do before NoFap

2. Great stuff. Cheers for posting!

3. Unexist

Unexist Fapstronaut

Thank you for sharing!

4. DaniAK6

DaniAK6 Fapstronaut

Keep on the good work man

Congrats

on_a_mission4truth likes this.
  5. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

Congrats mate! Stay on the right path and thank you for sharing!

on_a_mission4truth likes this.
  6. Ike5184

Ike5184 Fapstronaut

Thank you so much for posting your success story! It is really motivating to see all the positive that this life style change has done for you! Congrats man! 30 days is big time!