1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My 30 Days Experience

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by glenbal69, Sep 30, 2022.

1. glenbal69

glenbal69 Fapstronaut

It’s my 2nd time reaching this mark. What can I say? First time it was way harder and it was almost 2 years ago. This time I was ready to embrace the challenge and mentally I am prepared to go for 100 days. Have I experienced any benefits? Well.. for someone who has suffered from PIED, I can say that my erections were intractable. True, they happened only 3 times under my watch but when they DID happen they were intransigent. Thank you, dear body, for that because I was slightly concerned seeing my penis shrivel and libido sink; I did experience flatline of sorts but it wasn’t as intense as I figured it could be after reading some posts. Anyway… There are benefits of this for sure but I want to go all the way and hit the 90 days mark and go a bit further to put myself into triple digits. Hope everyone is doing well, good luck on your journey !

P.s. I have no urges.

Mr.Lee92 and stepitup like this.
  2. ifwaj

ifwaj Fapstronaut

Intractable… intransigent…

im not mad at you for being smart im mad at me for being dumb

glenbal69 likes this.
  3. glenbal69

glenbal69 Fapstronaut

You can do it, too. I spent a lot of years of my life drinking and fapping away.. Contemplating all WHAT IFs and sitting in the wings of my life’s stage while doing nothing. At some point when you are truly fed up of watching your life go by, you decide to leave the shadow and step into the spotlight and own what and who you truly are; the time to be in the arena comes by surprise sometimes. You know when that happens, though. You’ll feel it when a tremendous amount of motivation hits you. When that happens, you won’t need to explain anything to anyone. You’ll hop on that horse and gallop towards the light. I believe you can do it, too. Good luck on your journey!

ifwaj likes this.