My acne is caused by ejaculation

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Bluffy, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Bluffy

Bluffy Fapstronaut

Okay thanks.

2. Bluffy

Bluffy Fapstronaut

Do wet dreams also give you a breakout?

3. g2stop

g2stop Fapstronaut

I don't get wet dreams at the moment @Bluffy but everyone is different

4. Just Pray

Just Pray Fapstronaut

I'm on day 13, I used to get infrequent random pimples and crap, it's all gone, hair looks better too or is that just my confidence? :p

Bluffy likes this.
  5. Bluffy

Bluffy Fapstronaut

I breakout from wet dreams. It sucks:(. Last night I had a very sexual dream... luckily I didn't ejaculate. Thank god or I would be breaking out even more. It's day 5 for me and I usually see results around day 7 or 8. I do feel the chaser effect though.. so I need to be careful.

6. g2stop

g2stop Fapstronaut

Good luck @Bluffy what has helped me the most is daily listing 3 reasons why I am not going to PMO that day and writing a commitment to not PMO for 24 hours. This way when my mind tries to trick me in going back down that road, there are already positive messages there.

Just Pray likes this.
  7. Bluffy

Bluffy Fapstronaut

That's smart. I am pretty horny at the moment, but am staying strong.

8. tasirqazi

tasirqazi New Fapstronaut

Do as i say. And see the results in 3 weeks
    Get a oil care face wash , and use it 5 times a day . Make your skin as much dry as u can . I used to wash my face with shampoo to make it dry . Its the best solution ..

9. Sorry but this is some of the worst advise I've ever heard. Acne is completely dietary related. This guy is sensitive to gluten and harming his skin is a silly idea

10. Yoyoking

Yoyoking Fapstronaut

11. Yoyoking

Yoyoking Fapstronaut

You are right my friend before i ever fapped i had such a beautiful and flawless skin so clear but after i started to fap for the first time acne devrloped and scarred .I am very bad feeling at it and i hate fappinh.But i feel that everyone is not bothered of it.

12. cheche90

cheche90 New Fapstronaut

Hello all,

The purpose of writing this is to share with everyone my journey from suffering with acne, to fixing the issue. I spent a lot of my time writing this and I do so for no money. Simply to help people who are desperate, angry and bitter about this situation. The cause of my acne was ejaculation and I went from perfect flawless skin to severe acne all over my jaw, temples and neck. It had a massive effect on my relationship (6 years now) and have been one of the biggest challenges I've faced in my life!!!
    I've finally cracked the solution after countless hours researching as well as trial & error.

Suffering

• Psychological
      • I went from a good looking 7.5 out of 10 to a 4.5 out of 10 (in my eyes)
      • self esteem dropped like a brick
      • I no longer wanted to go out
    • Relationship
      • I no longer wanted to have sex with my girlfriend and this had a massive strain on our relationship.

Journey to fixing the problem
    I tried almost everything and nothing really worked. The best thing that worked was not ejaculating for 2 weeks.

Solution to all this madness
    I realised that the root of the problem isn't externally but internally. No matter how expensive the creams/face wash, it only adds a plaster to the big problem - not a permanent fix. Therefore I decided to look within and see what problems I had.

I'm not sure if there is a one stop solution for all this and feel that it is a combination of multiple things. Just know that this worked for me and took around 2 months to get to a nice level where I can ejaculate twice per day - WHOOP! I've been acne free for a good 5 months now! [​IMG]
    If you were like me and suffer from this, you are probably at your knees and probably about to do something stupid (taking roaccutane - messes up your gut health and no guarantee on how long you will be acne free for). These solutions below are not to be overlooked and I recommend you to incorporate the plan for a minimum of 2 months.

part 1 of the solution - vegan diet
    I went from a heavy meat eater for 25 years of my life to being vegan. Turning vegan wasn't just for the acne, but I won't bore you with the other things. Dairy was the main culprit for acne breakouts! noticeable differences should be seen within

part 2 of the solution - gut health
    I took a lot of probiotics and spent good money into buying the 'best' one. Turns out the most effective one for me was kim chi. Take a look at those korean people (kim chi is their staple) and you will see their skin glowing like a full moon. I ate kim chi (small handful) everyday for 1 month what a difference!!!!
    Tons of videos can be seen on youtube for the benefits of good gut health and how it correlates to skin and health.
    Once you're consistently loading your gut with good bacteria, you gotta feed it with probiotics (fibre - beans and veg for me).

part 3 of the solution - unhealthy food
    Foods in high salt and high sugar is a big no no. Think about it, do you want to have a nice 20 min meal, but be left with 24 hours of sh!t skin? Just cut it out for 6 days a week and have 1 cheat day of eating anything. Stay strong and disciplined!
    You can see on youtube about why high salt and high sugar eating affects your skin.

part 4 of the solution - regular exercise that breaks out a sweat

part 5 of the solution - skin routine
    I wash my face briefly everyday at night and in the morning with water only. After this I use a gentle and light moisturiser - origins ginzing energy boosting gel moisturizer.
    twice per week I will detox my skin using my cleanser and clarisonic type machine. The cleanser is vegan, has lots of natural ingredients and contains salicylic acid - green keratin lemongrass, lavender & geranium purifying facial wash

This is the end to the first post I've ever written in my life! You may not agree with what I wrote, but if I can help one person out of this hellhole with my method, then I've done my good deed for the day.

Happy ejaculating ! [​IMG]

13. HelpMeOutPlease

HelpMeOutPlease Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot, man. I can tell that everything you've written is true! I did not fix my acne problem yet, but my strategy is what is written above my post.

I had 5 months of NoFap, but yesterday I had wet dream so two spots on my forehead appeared. I dropped dairy from my diet, and I am doing my best on cutting out meat and white bread. I will go get some probiotics from pharmacy, after that I will look how to get probiotics naturally.

The only thing I have to add is that you have to sleep well. I have problem to fall asleep and my face doesn't like it.

Thank you again, it's very good to see that someone is healed with this strategy. I hope that this will help me too!

14. Majority of skin issues, fungal or bacterial are caused by too much sugar.
    Bacteria makes it under the skin via opening or pores, and begins to divide, too much food is available for them to multiply, taking long time for immune system to clear things up, having to deal with major infestation, which creates inflammation and puss you see as pimples.
    And as most people suggested you should reduce sugar intake and switch to complex carbohydrates as much as possible. This is why vegan diets clean up skin problems

15. MarkoSkoric

MarkoSkoric Fapstronaut

There are many theories about whether DHT or Estrogen is causing acne.

My personal opinion is that Estrogen is the main cause (even though your genetics might also be the cause).

I have seen people break out in acne after starting Testosterone injections.

The problem with taking exogenous Testosterone is that some of it will aromatize to Estrogen (your body isn't dumb, it will see a rise in Testosterone and follow accordingly with Estrogen). Many gym rats get "bacne" after starting injections since their Estrogen gets too high as well.

Get your Testosterone levels checked and see what your Estrogen levels are.

aspiringwriter1997 likes this.
  16. This is actually a good thing you said this since I was considering buying testosterone pills to help start building my muscles up, but I'm not about to go through bacne since one of my brothers have it and he's never taken care of it, and just, ew. :confused:

So thank you, Marko, since I just dodged a major bullet right there.

17. Renan_Finn

Renan_Finn Fapstronaut

I also noticed my skin much more clear after I started, not saying that is because of NoFap, I don't know why exactly, just saying that I'm in the same situation.

18. zeekland

zeekland Fapstronaut

You know it's funny you mention this, I notice my skin is clearer too and I have had more issues with acne in my mid 20s then I ever did as a teen. I put it to removing most of the bad drinks and drinking more water (same time I started my streak) but maybe it was a hormone imbalance from fapping.

19. Fapping doesn't cause acne. It's mainly your diet and stage in puberty. Limit sugary and greasy food consumption and if you want, try using acne products then you should see some good results.

20. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Poop more often, it does help.