1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My biggest question On Nofap

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, May 3, 2021.

1. Like why I feel better it feels like I took that pill from the movie limitless that I want to do more and start new habits like it feels amazing. Which why I ask you guys why you think it feels amazing. In my opinion, is that you no longer think about your sexual activity as before which motivates you to do more.

2. Please answer my question dont just view it put reply it

3. ruso

ruso Fapstronaut

Yes, in the first weeks of quitting you will think of sex less. Then you’ll think of it again as the initial motivation to quit PMO wanes.

The trick is to keep adding stuff to your life like the habits you are excited to implement and new experiences with or without people. This will occupy your mind in other stuff, and you’ll think of sex less or you just won’t care as much when you think of it, because you are doing other fulfilling stuff.

4. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Start not being so attach to feelings and pleasure the nature of life is change. One moment you are feeling good the next hearthbeat you are bad, then good again. It's just neurotic living like that.

matt2k12 likes this.
  5. matt2k12

matt2k12 Fapstronaut

this.
    you see people relapsing after 100+ days, why dyou think is that? certainly not because they "feel so awesome" in that moment.
    answering your question, i think it feels awesome simply because it feels awesome to be awesome. you cant feel great and happy when you just saw a dude f ing some chick on the screen..

6. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

I dont know my friend but you asked for not just viewing , to reply so here is my reply

7. this is completely true

8. Honestly, in my experience, I always felt good on nf put thanks for the advice.

9. Yeah to think about it I guess it makes sense bcs at first 90 days it feels awesome but I guess with time your starting to get fewer benefits.

10. bruh fr why u think we have benefits bcs where not beating our meat

11. It's hard to explain because it involves many factors and probably depends on the individual.

Heracles1268 likes this.