1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

my contract

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Drock989, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Drock989

Drock989 Fapstronaut

so the idea was proposed to me that I write a contract for me and my wife to help me push through the fear me being honest without having to get caught first, this would be just a rough draft And my wife and I and one of my personal aps would all sign..

I ______ hereby declare my commitment to recovery and rigorous honesty. if i were to lie to try and hide something like a relapse I will have ___ hours to come clean, if I do not commit to this and get caught in a lie, I hereby accept the repercussions that may come.

this, combined with daily(or almost daily) use of fanos

if anyone has any tips or comments they would be greatly appreciated.

2. What the hell is fanos? And what kinda repercussions?? Imo this is not healthy, but it's your life my dude

3. Drock989

Drock989 Fapstronaut

fanos is a sharing exercise to help build intimacy and trust in relationships, and the contract will push me out of comfort zone of using fear, self manipulation and rationalizations to convince myself im doing fine, and inevitably get caught in a lie. my s.o has accepted that im in recovery and is willing to work through it, but the lying is whats tearing us apart. appreciate your opinion though