1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My day 01 achived

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Priyan132, May 18, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Priyan132

Priyan132 Fapstronaut

Today I have achived my day 01 of nofap and today is ok ok type because I have achived it after 2 days but also I have wached youtube for almost 3 hours or more than it
    My morning start with water and then going through exercise I have done littel exercise because I think it is safe of for me at that time after that I thak bath then regular study after 1 pm I go to ty then I came out with nothing I in hand than to devote 100% to your study now. I became a littel depresed then I have to attent a class so I did it but in a self disrtracting way at the last class I fall on sleep because I feel sleepy then I regrated over it then I used mobile phone then I eat then again I used mobile and then I found a video related to my gole so I clik on it and realise I am distracted so I again come back to my focuse and came again to the plane of study
    I have taken a lot of bath today every urge I have to take a bath .that make my day better than yesterday and feeling bad after waching yt in the time of study

So my today a is not so great but I have achived something and lose many in fucher
    Have a great life and good night

desmond318 likes this.
  2. Living50

Living50 Fapstronaut

Nice. With this type for determination you can surely achieve success in leaving this addiction. Try doing meditation once in a day also as this has helped me a lot in this journey so far.

So, Bye and all the best from my side.

3. Yuvi@fz&$5

Yuvi@fz&$5 Fapstronaut

Day 1 finished ==> Boom