1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My day #90

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Day 90! It deserves to make a small reflection about the reasons why I had this breakthrough:
    • Because that year I realized that PM is really a problem
    • Because I sought help in this good place: nofap.com
    • Because I received the attention and support of you, the good friends of nofap.com
    • Because I got excited about personal projects that benefited others
    • Because I saw the benefits of abstaining from PM: greater peace of mind, more creativity, more efficiency, better use of time, less guilt, more freedom
    • Because I wasn't overly confident in my strength
    • Mainly: because God helped me overcome during each of the last 2100 hours!
    I am very realistic: I am celebrating victory in a battle but I have not yet won the war. That will come after many battles.
    No matter if one has reached high or has not yet done so, the possibility of falling is always the same.
    Therefore, thank God and all who helped me!
    Now ... to move on ... I hope to continue counting on your advice and encouragement!

"Give your way over to the Lord. Trust in Him also. And He will do it." Psalms 37: 5

2. SAL_VI

SAL_VI Fapstronaut

Praise God. Congrats! I hope to get to 90, Lord willing. On day 74 now.

persona2903 and stands to reason like this.
  3. Soulherb

Soulherb Fapstronaut

OHH! SO what I needed to hear today brother! Everything you listed is everything I am currently experiencing and doing, but I am only at the beginning. Thanks so much for the encouragement! Good to hear from somebody a little further down the road of the blessings he received from going where you are going.

4. Thomas More

Thomas More Fapstronaut

That victory of 90 days is absolutely amazing! Well done dude! I am in awe, really I am. I have not yet been able to get beyond 30 days, so 90 is another world. As you say, you have won a battle and not the war and that there is still more journey to go. But take time to celebrate!!!

5. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Tnx @SAL_VI ! 74 days its a very important progress, congratulations!

6. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Hi @Soulherb , glad to know that I could help with something! Let's move forward to a better life together.
    Good to know that we are not alone in the fight!

Soulherb likes this.
  7. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

@Thomas More tnx! Hahaha, yes, I celebrate :-D ! Greetings and encouragement to move forward!

Thomas More likes this.