1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

my experience...1 month!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by skylar_legit, Dec 6, 2015.

1. skylar_legit

skylar_legit Fapstronaut

Hey guys...!
    I have been reading success stories on nofap and so i have completed one month of no pmo:p! and am gonna continue this . i tried to start this a lot of times but relapsed again and again so last month i started and completed a month.
    i noticed :
    i used to be like i dont exist in the class but now classmates know me and that im not that much of a dumbass.:cool:
    i respect girls more than i used to and have control over my mind.
    im happier and always cool about stuff
    my classmates roast me real bad:mad: and for some time i used to be so sad about that...but now i dont care if the whole class come and smear lies on my face coz i knw they are just lies...nothing more.
    the thing is...i still got a problem with girls...talking to them and stuff.
    a little bit of flashback...i was in all boys school 4 yrs before this school so i got a problem talking to girls and understanding them. what they like.....what they mean,and other stuff. a simple thing like asking or borrowing a textbook or notes is a big deal for me!can u guys gimme a solution for this in replies!
    and i got a question...does quitting M' cause prostate cancer...:eek:?my friend read it smwhere and im kinda'worried about it...
    but overall life is chill...!:)
    i relapsed again yesterday coz i set a limit:D...but im gonna try not to relapse this time...!

thnx.

Deleted Account and Andyst343 like this.
  2. Good job bro, try not to have limiting beliefs about how long a streak should be. The longer the better!

3. skylar_legit

skylar_legit Fapstronaut

yea bro..no limits this time...thnx... :)

4. no limitz bruh

Lucaru likes this.
  5. BrainPlasticity

BrainPlasticity Fapstronaut

No it does not cause cancer, it actually makes your prostate stronger. Many Buddhist monks have very high life expectancy and they stay celibate for years.

Regarding the girls, and friends roasting, ah I can totally relate. I used to be really shy and get picked on. If I could go back and change one thing, it would be to spend less time on my PC(playing games, watching movies, Tv shows etc), and more time on self-improvement for developing my personal brand and ego/pride.

I would dedicate my time in being the best in everything:
    Be the class topper,
    Be the best in one or more individual sport (tennis/badminton/Ping pong),
    Be the best in one team sport (Soccer/basketball).
    My time would be dedicated to effectively optimizing the Yin & the Yang.
    Yang activities: Studying, training, developing, creating etc (this noFap challenge is a Yang activity). But I would also engage in
    Yin activities: socializing, sense of humor, kindness, playing, relaxation (talking to girls would be a Yin activity). But note that more time should be spend in Yang activities than on Yin activities. This is why weekdays (yang) are longer than weekends (yin). Day (yang) is longer than night (yin).

I went wrong because I was overdoing the Yin activities, but also I was engaged in useless Yin activities like wasting time on my PC, playing games, PMOing etc. So it's important that you pick activities that contribute towards creating your brand value. Putting yourself in situations where you have to socialize with girls would be an ideal Yin activity.

All this is easier said than done. Life is hard, the pursuit of happiness is very difficult (this is why I don't intend to create any offsprings so that my unborn kids don't have to face these hardships of life). But just how you've slowly and patiently accomplished 1 month of noPMO, this too can be accomplished similarly. The world wants useful people, the more useful you are the more money you'll make, the more access you'll have to special resources, capabilities, and facilities (The CEO of a Fortune 100 company). The opposite is also true, the more useless you are, the less you'll receive from this world (a homeless man).

Last edited: Dec 7, 2015
    skylar_legit likes this.
  6. Boomer49

Boomer49 Fapstronaut

SL,

Don't make yourself crazy about understanding women. It's a life long pursuit and you're gonna lose the battle in the end anyway. They are just people, but they are so different than men in so many ways. See the cartoon below.

[​IMG]

Enjoy the ride.

*B49*

7. oooo

oooo Fapstronaut

Hi good job!:)
    I understand the problems you have with girls, i have this problem myself.
    I know the advice what i heard countless times, you have to do the things you are uncomfortable with till it becomes comfortable.
    Like for example socializing with people and approach girls, but its easier said than done. :rolleyes:
    I have the problem that i do not have a lot of friends anymore and because of that i am not going to events or going out.
    Cause i am uncomfortable going out solo, i try to meet new people but most people have their own groups of friends and will not invest time to meet new people.

But i am offtopic now. :oops:

Anyway i hope u have something on it!

skylar_legit likes this.
  8. skylar_legit

skylar_legit Fapstronaut

9. skylar_legit

skylar_legit Fapstronaut

a
    ...ahahahaha.. XD
    nice meme man...thanks! :D

Boomer49 likes this.
  10. skylar_legit

skylar_legit Fapstronaut

thnx man...
    i ws worried.about the cancer thingy...
    its cool now...
    yea.im gonna work hard fr my studies...thnx :)

BrainPlasticity likes this.