1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

my experience so far

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by FatPat90, Sep 22, 2017.

1. FatPat90

FatPat90 Fapstronaut

Hi everyone, like yall I've been really struggling with P and M. For like the past 15 years actually. I am ready for a change but I can already see, changer does not come easy. I'm into day 5 of a 7 day challenge and I feel it.

Tonytone likes this.
  2. Tonytone

Tonytone Fapstronaut

It's not gonna be easy, you've gotta be stronger than this! You can win this battle. You've gotta believe in yourself!

3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

JohnICT likes this.
  4. FatPat90

FatPat90 Fapstronaut

I've been working out a lot and staying busy with work. Just trying to keep my mind off the stuff. I've also tried some subliminal messages for addiction to P, it actually seems to help. What do yall suggest?

5. JohnICT

JohnICT Fapstronaut

Hi FatPat90,
    welcome to nofab and glad you are here, here is helpful source you can start with:
    http://www.nofap.com/rebooting

I hope you all the best in your journey buddy,
    John