1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

MY FACE AFTER FAPPING!!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by new avenger, Oct 9, 2019.

1. new avenger

new avenger New Fapstronaut

i started fapping at a young age. now if i look back,i am able to see all the damage happened.especially my face.its not acne or anything.but my overall appearance is not that attractive,i am a 6ft tall skinny guy,my face is not good...black spots all over and an uncommon texture,my hairline is also damaged.
    just wanted to know if anyone else faced this....if yes how did u recover??i really want to be muscular and attractive as my college is about to start....PLEASE HELP
    (PS; I also have a melanin spot on my left cheek,its just UGLY and odd to look.i lost my photogenic face i had in my childhood bcoz of that spot...pls tell me a way to get rid of it...)
    THANK YOU.

2. SuperPowers

SuperPowers Fapstronaut

See a dermatologist.

3. Hamza Ji

Hamza Ji Fapstronaut

Same happened with me, I was a very attractive guy in school life. But when I was exposed to this stuff and started PMOing my attractive look was badly affected, my hair line changed, body started to shrink etc.

Let me tell you that the solution to our problem is only one, and that is to stop PMOing and start a new life. As I've experienced, when I was on my longest streak I by myself noticed that my attractive look and shiny hairs and strong muscles are back!

I can't recommend you to see a doctor or have medicine etc cuz I know, medicine will never work if you are PMOing. I am very sure you'll get the Same results that I got, by getting rid of this Sh*t.

Unfortunately my mistake of PMOing again affected me and I'm again having an unattractive look. Be strong and never give up on your self, we'll both get our old natural attractive looks again and will soon say goodbye to this addiction.

:)

4. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

Can't be any worse than mine:
    uhuh2.jpg